- Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
All kinds of people. Best Kind of Work. Career Growth.
We are SmartWays – we help people grow and make good career decisions. We are specialized in Procurement recruitment worldwide and encourage you to join our Procurement Talent Community!
Please read this carefully to find out if this offer is for You.
Our Partner is a leading IT Services and Consulting business, dedicated to making the difficult feel easy. Join their new Kraków hub and push your professional career into best in class Procurement standards. We are looking for Purchasing experts who are willing to take part in building the whole procurement structure from scratch. No ready solutions - we need people with passion.
Buyer with German
- Manage the whole request process to provide efficient purchasing life-cycle
- Build a trusted and long-lasting relationship with suppliers and external clients through effective communication
- Source valuable suppliers in order to provide clients with all requests on time and with best possible terms
- Negotiate price, payment terms and delivery timescales to increase customer savings
- Prepare final contracts with the Legal team support
- Monitor market changes to ensure good quality of service
- Cooperate with customers and suppliers, as well as internal Sales support, Finance and Legal teams
- Share your knowledge and ideas to improve the process and optimize the work
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Procurement area - preferable in the strategic and international environment
- Very good knowledge of English (B2/C1)
- Very good knowledge of German (B2/C1)
- Proven track record of buying IT goods, materials or services including sourcing and negotiation process
- Knowledge of IT and Indirect Procurement will be a plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, SAP, Ariba or other ERP and sourcing systems
Do not hesitate to apply if you like to do things that matter. If you do not see yourself in such a position, spread the word among other professionals who might be a fit!
All your information will be kept confidential.
When applying please enclose the below statement: “I hereby agree for processing my personal data contained in this questionnaire or other submitted documents in order to conduct and manage the recruitment process (processes) to work with SmartWays Sp. z o.o., including the provision of such data to potential employers. I understand that any of my personal data is voluntary and declare that I was told (I was informed) about my right to control the processing of my personal data, including the right to obtain information about how to share data and the recipients of the data, my right to complete and update the date, rectification of personal data, right to request to remove my personal data and right to object to processing in the above order, and to transfer data to other entities.”