- Robotnicza 42A, 53-608 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 15 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Incora is a growing company that strives for excellence and has a history in innovative solutions. We are incorporated in, or intrinsically involved with our customers’ businesses. And we’re always on the look out for the best talent to join us – especially in Poland.
Working from the inside-out, we add value where it matters most, integrating ourselves at the core. Operating in a fast-pace environment, where strong collaboration and customer focus is both celebrated and rewarded.
The foundation of our global business success is the passionate employees and the strong community culture we have built, on a global scale. Our people-centric philosophy is underpinned with strong engagement, consistent communication, and opportunities for personal development, enabling our colleagues to grow and make a difference in our company.
Incora sees Poland as a strategically important country with respect to current and future investment. Right now, we’re growing like never before
The Buyer is responsible for ensuring external and internal customer requirements for product sourcing to the supplier chain are met in a timely manner ensuring requirements for product pricing, quality and delivery are optimised to meet business needs and targets.
- Manage the day to day contractual relationship with the vendors to build long term rapport and ensure the lowest cost of acquisition, balancing cost with the company inventory holding requirements to maximise business profitability
- Adhere to all policies and regulations in relation to product sourcing, governed either by legislation, customer specific / contractual requirements, company policies or technical controls to ensure on time delivery and quality can be met
- Operate efficient working practices for the sourcing of ad-hoc customer requirements at the best commercial terms in order to meet delivery and commercial timescales and targets
- Develop and drive reporting process to give visibility to the business of cost control within the commodity
- Participation in improvement activities at department/company level to enhance business performance
- Comply with all relevant internal rules, policy and procedures, including those relating to Health and Safety, Data Protection and all those contained within the issued Employee Handbook and Policies and Procedures Manual
- Graduate or Master's degree
- 3-years of experience in a similar position
- Significant experience of managing a commercial relationship including negotiation
- Some associated experience within a tightly regulated environment
- Fluent English (also fluent French for the role of Buyer with French)
- Analytical skills
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Able to effectively prioritise and work to deadlines
- Ability to interpret specifications and drawings
- Able to negotiate and reach agreement
- Great opportunity to start your career in aerospace and defence supply chain industry
- Attractive compensation and benefits package: Multisport, Medical Care, Holiday Allowance, Pre-paid Cards etc.
- Challenging work in an international environment under highest standards
- Friendly work environment
- Possibility to cooperate with the best experts in talented & passionate teams
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Before you apply, please make sure you’re attaching CV in English.