sharing the costs of sports activities
- Robotnicza 42A, Stare Miasto, WrocławWrocław, Lower Silesia
- valid for 13 daysuntil: 10 Jun 2022
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- hybrid work
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
The Buyer is responsible for ensuring external and internal customer requirements for product sourcing to the supplier chain are met in a timely manner ensuring requirements for product pricing, quality and delivery are optimised to meet business needs and targets.
• Manage the day to day contractual relationship with the vendors to build long term rapport and ensure the lowest cost of acquisition, balancing cost with the company inventory holding requirements to maximise business profitability
• Adhere to all policies and regulations in relation to product sourcing, governed either by legislation, customer specific / contractual requirements, company policies or technical controls to ensure on time delivery and quality can be met
• Operate efficient working practices for the sourcing of ad-hoc customer requirements at the best commercial terms in order to meet delivery and commercial timescales and targets
• Develop and drive reporting process to give visibility to the business of cost control within the commodity
• Participation in improvement activities at department/company level to enhance business performance
Graduate or Master's degree
3- 5 years of experience as a Buyer
Significant experience of managing a commercial relationship including negotiation
Some associated experience within a tightly regulated environment
Good communication skills both written and oral
Able to effectively prioritise and work to deadlines
Ability to interpret specifications and drawings
Able to negotiate and reach agreement
What we offer
Great opportunity to start your career in aerospace and defence supply chain industry
Attractive compensation and benefits package: Multisport, Medical Care, Holiday Allowance, Pre-paid Cards etc.
Challenging work in an international environment under highest standards
Flexible working hours
Friendly work environment
Possibility to cooperate with the best experts in talented & passionate teams
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
coffee / tea
employee referral program
Incora is a growing company that strives for excellence and has a history in innovative solutions. We are incorporated in, or intrinsically involved with our customers’ businesses. And we’re always on the look out for the best talent to join us – especially in Poland.
Working from the inside-out, we add value where it matters most, integrating ourselves at the core. Operating in a fast-pace environment, where strong collaboration and customer focus is both celebrated and rewarded.
The foundation of our global business success is the passionate employees and the strong community culture we have built, on a global scale. Our people-centric philosophy is underpinned with strong engagement, consistent communication, and opportunities for personal development, enabling our colleagues to grow and make a difference in our company.