- Green Office - budynek B, Czerwone Maki 82, 30-392 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 godzin temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Device Cloud Engineering Department develops software solutions that enable users to provision, configure and upgrade their Motorola devices and entire fleets. Our products are used by various customers around the world including public safety (police, firefighters, military) and commercial (car manufacturers, theme parks, railways). The team is responsible for end to end software development life-cycle, including: creation and implementation of requirements, unit testing, functional testing, continuous integration and delivery.
Job DescriptionWe are looking for passionate engineers willing to help us bring the newest technology to the Public Safety world.Together with us, you will be responsible for the development of cloud based solutions helping communities and first responders in their day to day work. We use agile methodologies to organize our work ranging from cross-functional small teams to agile portfolio management. Our products are developed mainly in C# and Java on several software architecture layers, including those close to hardware, as well as on higher levels of abstraction.
- approx 2 years of experience in C# software development, including .NET projects (WPF)
- experience with Microsoft Azure or any other Cloud Computing System (nice to have)
- experience with Microsoft based development tools such as Visual Studio 2017 (nice to have)
- experience in using GIT version control (nice to have)
- good interpersonal and communication skills, team spirit and adaptability
- communicative English
- competitive salary package
- strong team-oriented culture
- flexible working hours
- contract of employment
- comfortable work conditions (high-class offices, parking space)
- volleyball field and grill place next to the office
- lots of sports activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.
- private medical & dental coverage
- life insurance
- Employee Stock Plan
- IP Tax Relief
- 8 hours working day (30 minutes lunch break included)
- access to wellness facilities and integration events
- training and broad development opportunities
- Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate