C# Developer (BI)
The challenges waiting for you:
We are looking for experienced C# Developer (BI) to join Scalepoint BI team. Scalepoint delivers software and services to Europe's leading insurance companies - helps them to optimize their business and offer a better customer experience. The solutions reduce damage costs and ensure a simple and quick handling of the damage. The company employs 160 employees at the headquarters in Copenhagen, at local European offices and has development departments in Eastern Europe and Asia. Since 2001, Scalepoint has delivered over 50 solutions.
Scalepoint BI team builds in-house Business Intelligence solutions for insurance companies in Scandinavia and Western Europe.
We are using the latest Microsoft technologies and many additional third-party tools to provide our customers with required data.
- Being a lead C# specialist in Business Intelligence team
- Supporting and extending BI solutions
- Designing, implementing, and verifying new data marts
- Optimizing performance of ETL
- Part of an Agile /Scrum team: volunteer for tasks, manage own priorities and collaborate with team members to achieve shared goals
- Clarifying business needs, estimating and developing technical solution to solve them
- Following engineering practices including code review, writing unit-level, integration-level tests
- Support existing applications by doing refactoring tasks on existing code, develop feature enhancements and fix bugs
- Assisting in reaching client vision of delivering higher quality software in an efficient way
- Working in international and distributed team
- Good knowledge and min. 2 years of experience with object-oriented SW development and experience with C# / .NET with VisualStudio (Console application, Windows services, web services and API's, topshelf)
- Good knowledge and commercial experience of SQL Server and T-SQL, understanding Analytical concepts: cube, measure, dimension; knowledge or desire to learn SSRS / SSAS / SSIS
- Hands-on experience with PowerShell
- Knowledge of version control systems (preferably Git)
- Knowledge of engineering practices including Unit Testing, Mocking and Continuous Integration (NUnit, Bamboo, Moq)
- Ability to communicate your thoughts and ideas
- Good written and spoken English
- Prestigious and stable employer awarded with Great Place to Work title four times and achieving 31% revenue growth annually
- Unique projects carried out for more than 200 international leaders from industries such as automotive, aviation, hi-tech, finance
- Cooperation with experts – 13 Competency Centers running projects based on world-class solutions: IBM, Microsoft, SAS, Xamarin, Oracle, or Red Hat
- Internal app Job Changer, allowing you to change your project easily, explore new technologies, or relocate to another Sii branch
- Constant development facilitated by technical trainings, language courses (including Polish lessons for foreigners), and technology conferences (you can join them as a listener or an expert)
- A programme supporting the best employees – Top Gun
- Financial support of your passions and charity initiatives (SiiPower Volunteers)
- Countless integration meetings (Beer Fridays, picnic, integration weekend, Santa Claus party)
Remember to attach the following personal data processing consent:
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.