sharing the costs of sports activities
C++/Linux Developer: In-vehicle Edge computing for over-the-air updates
Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
- Jutrzenki 105, Włochy, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- hybrid work
- More than one vacancy
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
Technologies we use
You will be part of the cross-functional unit “Software-defined Vehicle” in the Mobility Solutions division of the Robert Bosch Group. This unit is leading transition from hardware-defined to software-defined development for the automotive areas at Bosch
As a software developer, you will work on developing software enabled solutions for new functions in the vehicle resulting in increasing connectivity, automation and personalization
You will be part of a team that builds end to end connected IoT solutions exercising different coding languages, methods and techniques on resource constraint Embedded H/W platforms and EDGE computing boards like SBCs and HCBs
Application programming: C++ (must); additional languages - Go + Rust
Application environment: Automotive edge computing with embedded Linux development, using e.g. COPAS, gRPC
Application runtime: containerized, i.e. Docker
Toolchain: Yocto, Jenkins, Gitlab Enterprise, OSS Tools , i.e. FossId
Special protocols: MQTT, BfB
Experience working in agile development (Scrum, Kanban) or SAFe in an Agile Release Train (ART) with different teams
Embedded development experience in automotive or related domain
Engineering Graduates or Masters (Electronics and Communication/ Computer Science)
4-8 years of relevant working experience.
Track record of projects completed on time
Open & communicative with good English language skills
Confident, flexible, solution driven.
An inquisitive mind that is not afraid to explore new roads and take initiative.
Good analytical and problem-solving skills, with eye for detail.
Fast learner with a strong technical acumen.
Excels independently and in a team environment.
Well organized, keeping to deadlines, pro-active and responsible.
This is how we organize our work
- embedded developer
What we offer
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate products and services at discounted prices
no dress code
coffee / tea
employee referral program
Summer and winter activities for children
Phone interview with a recruiter
Meeting with a direct manager
Meeting with a higher level manager
Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.