C++ Software Developer
DEVENTIV sp. z o.o.
- Grabowa 2/504Katowice, śląskie
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- rekrutacja zdalna
We are developing a device called: Deventiv Automatic Oral Scanner (DAOS). It is a new generation of an automatic intra-oral scanner that is a breakthrough in dental treatment. DAOS replaces manual scanners and analogue impression techniques by autonomous device .
WHY WORK WITH US?
Deventiv is a place for people driven by innovation and technology. We like to share our passion for trying new things, exchanging ideas and learning new technologies. Such an environment, experience and technical knowledge helps us to develop and create incredible solutions for our new product. Unknown and challenges is what we are always looking for.
YOU ARE SOMEONE WHO…
- has a “can do” attitude
- enjoys challenges
- communicates effectively with other team members
- is a quick learner and is always looking for new opportunities to learn
- cares about customer and quality
- is a motivated self-starter always looking to make something better
We want you in our team. We guarantee absolute confidentiality and protection of personal data. Personal data will only be used in the recruitment process and future work.
- C++ Software development for imaging and 3d vision industry on various system levels
- Position allows you to show initiative and engage in solving complex problems and develop our new product (We hope to be first in the market, with your important help)
- We are looking for passionate individuals who would like to use their practical knowledge of writing commercial software and any of the platforms: Windows, macOS, or Linux.
Perhaps you don't fully fit the following criteria. Don't worry – If you are proactive with strong ability in problem solving, we want you in our team.
- Strong C/C++ (including C++ 11, C++ 14 and understanding of C++17 ) programming skills
- At least 5 years of commercial C++ programming experience
- Good knowledge of physical layer, knowledge of ARM, ST platforms as plus
- Strong knowledge of Development Kits (including Raspberry PI, Nvidia Jetson)
- Good knowledge of code prototyping (Matlab, Python)
- Practical knowledge of Linux tools
- Experience in design patterns, STL, polymorphism
- Experience in cross-compiling
- Knowledge of memory management and optimization techniques
- Experience in unit tests and test scenarios development
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent software design and architecture knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- Good command of English language (both spoken and written)
- Knowledge of Python scripts development
- Knowledge of requirements management and project management tool (PTC, JIRA)
- Experience working with hypervisors in cloud environments, both on-premise (VMWare, KVM, etc) and public cloud (AWS, Google, Azure, etc)
- Good knowledge of OpenCV library
- Good knowledge of ArCore
- Good knowledge of CAD software (NX, SolidWorks, Inventor) and Surface/Volume processing software (Geomagic, Mimics)
- M.Sc. in Computer Science, Electronics or similar with very good results in education
- Achievements from projects during studies, or/and active role in Students Unions will a be understood as a proof of proactive approach
- ’Let’s do it’ attitude
- Opportunity to influence our product
- Dedicated technical and soft skills trainings
- Work in a variety of projects using different technologies
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary adequate to your skills and performance
- Annual salary review
- Open and supportive environment
- Work with industry professionals who are willing to share their knowledge and experience
- A relaxed, informal working environment – with people with the same values and interest
- Possibility to create world-changing solutions for industry
- We work across all stages of the product lifecycle – from a concept till a ready-to-use device
- Recruitment bonus for recommendation
- Work, depending on the stage of the project, can be done remotely
We invite you to submit your application via the application button.