- Szczytnicka 11, Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Welcome to TietoEVRY!
Are you interested in new challenges in the company that will take care of you?
Currently, we are looking for talented and motivated C++ Software Engineers who will work in close co-operation to local project people, as well as remote stakeholders. We create 7-person team consisting of two testers and five developers.
You will work with cutting-edge technologies in an atmosphere that fosters creativity. If you already have experience in the field of telecommunications and want to develop further, you have a unique opportunity to start a new career path with us! Are you ready to strengthen our team of experts? :)
Flexible WorkingBalance between customer's expectations and employee satisfaction and happiness is achieved by empowering employees with flexible and contemporary working practices.
We are looking for: C++ Software Engineer
| Location: Wrocław
As a C++ Software Engineer you will be responsible for:
- C++ embedded system development – using C++14 (with C++17 upgrade coming soon)
- gcc and llvm, Linux
- Work with Hardware – solving SW/HW interoperability problems
- Unit testing – with Google Unit Test framework (googletest and googlemock)
- Code reviews – in Gerrit, code is stored in Git
- Scripting – e.g. Bash or Python to add some more integration with Jenkins,
- Maintenance – analyzing the logs, tracking bugs with gdb, searching for memory leaks with Valgring
- Build system development – Yocto and Bitbake for complex Linux images creation, CMake used for SW building
- SW Design and Documentation – with UML diagram
We expect from you to have:
- Solid professional experience in software development using C++ and embedded related technologies
- Good knowledge of the embedded systems design principles
- Experience in SoC environment (interrupts, registers, IP blocks)
- Experience in development of products with large complexity – working with large code bases
- Wide knowledge related to Telecommunications in general
- Familiarity with CPRI (TD CPRI, FD CPRI, eCPRI) interface and 3GPP standards
- Basic testing skills
We offer you:
- Stable, long-time employment based on employment contract or B2B contract in office in Wrocław
- We have different projects and teams in telecommunication area, which allows to develop yourself in different ways.
- Communication in open way. If you have a good idea, people will listen to you and discuss readily. Our culture is built on transparency and active sharing – a truly open environment.
- Healthy work-life balance and friendly, caring atmosphere.
- Working with highly skilled professionals and be part of the Tieto wide architecture network.
- Fast and reasonable recruitment process – all process is remote and usually we finish it in 2-3 weeks.
- Firstly: our recruitment team contact with you to know more about your expectations and experience.
- Secondly: we arrange online meeting: with your potential manager, technical interviewers and potential co-workers
- Thirdly: decision and feedback. You will receive honest feedback after each stage. Welcome! :)
We invite you to our journey.
We take care of your:
CAREER & DEVELOPMENTCompetitive salary
Internal & External trainings
Clear career path
HEALTH & WELLBEINGMultisport card/holiday allowance
Private medical coverage,
Comfortable working conditions and taking care of mental health
COMFORTGroup life insurance,
No dress code, no stiff rules,
Flexible working hours &
possibility to work remotely
Support for interesting initiatives