- Francuska 36, 40-506 Katowice, PolskaKatowice, śląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 12 dni temu
- Umowa zlecenie
- Część etatu
- Praktykant / Stażysta
Rockwell Automation is the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information. We hire more than 23 000 employees in 80 countries. We have been on the market for 115 years, in Katowice for more than 20 and we are still developing on Silesian market.
- Participate in chosen technical, RA products courses;
- Self-training using provided documentation, manuals, and hardware;
- Constant improvement of language skills by attending group lessons;
- Periodic maintenance of the Training Workstations;
- Repair and modernization of Training Workstations and trainings rigs;
- Development of the technical documentation according to accepted standard;
- Assistance in conformity assessment and internal CE certification process.
- Be pursuing a Bachelors' degree or Master degree with preferred disciplines include (but are not limited to): Automation, System / Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Development Statistics, Electrical Engineering, Mechanics, Machine Design;
- Proficiency in English - written and spoken, (knowledge of additional language will be an asset);
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to learn and master new tools/programming languages quickly;
- Comfort with ambiguous scenarios and possess strong problem-solving skills with a "can-do" attitude;
- Good knowledge of most popular operating systems (Windows);
- Your availability should be about 30 hours per week.
and send us your CV in English.