Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
C2C Global Process Owner (Finance & Accounting Process Lead)
Numer referencyjny: pracuj.pl/C2C/GPO/FAPL/KRK
We are looking for a C2C Global Process Owner for one of our teams in Krakow. The service will be provided for our outsourcing Client in Media & Entertainment sector.
Capgemini has been offering its services to the Client since 2016, delivering services in 7 languages from 4 Delivery Centers in Poland, India, China and Guatemala. We provide services within Finance and Accounting area - Order to Cash and Procure to Pay for two business units of our client. We are the team of creative and motivated people. As a new and dynamic project we have opportunity to work on process improvements and new solutions which is highly appreciated by our Client.
- Governs process transformation & administers process revision
- Drives process standardization and simplification
- Gate Keeper for process exceptions, deviations & controls
- Drives adherence compliance framework across the organization
- Gathers inputs from Operations team and implements best practices across BU’s
- Supports on issue and escalation across the BU’s for the respective towers & builds control around it
- Actively participates in driving the efficiency and effectiveness of process performance and continuously thrives to meet or exceed the internal benchmark
- Reviews and address Key Performance Indicators, Critical Business Indicators and SLA’s
- Handles regular communication with the Client counterparts and builds relationship with them
- Continually seeks out ways to improve Client’s satisfaction
- Expertise in the OTC area is a must
- Very good English skills
- Excellent organization skills and ability to manage multiply tasks simultaneously
- People management skills will be an asset
- Excellent analytical skills
- Attention to details
- Well organized
- Decision making and judgment skills
- Ensures process is controlled according to the agreed procedures
- Ability to work effectively under time pressure and with deadlines
- Very good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- Flexibility, ability to deal with ambiguity and change
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
- Team work approach
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please be advised that Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, is the controller of personal data provided by you in the recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that in scope of recruitment process your personal data will be processed by the controller and sub-processors located outside European Economic Area including India’s entity. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it or delete it"
Please include following statement in your application:
"I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection August 1997, Journal of Laws 2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments).! also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India’s entity, which may also include Capgemini’s clients within and outside of EEA.
We protea your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.The recruitment process is conduaed in accordance with the principles of equal treatment in employment. Labor Code, Chapter lla. Art. 183a-183e. Employment Agencies Register - 9595.