sharing the costs of sports activities
- Bojkowska 59B, GliwiceGliwice, Silesian
- Offer expired 14 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
You will leverage your technical expertise to take advantage of new opportunities, solve difficult work problems, and accomplish challenging goals,
The CAE engineer will act as an individual contributor or project team member executing numerical simulations:
Understanding the simulations scope, requirements and acceptance criteria,
Choose correct calculation methodology in order to properly simulate problem physics,
Prepare CAE model according to simulations objectives,
Run simulations, identify potential convergence issues and apply correct actions,
Perform post processing by proper interpretation of CAE results for engineering decisions,
Report simulations results with appropriate results summary and practical engineering conclusions and propose potential design improvements,
Maintain records of all activities and results.
Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills:
• Strong knowledge of solid mechanics theory and practice in fundamentals of machinery design,
• Proficient knowledge of finite element method theory and practical applications in following physics: static nonlinear implicit, dynamic explicit, NVH,
• Proficient knowledge and practical usage of Abaqus solver,
• Basic knowledge of optimizations techniques,
• Presenting capability in programing; advantages Python,
• Knowledge of using statistical analyses tools and DOE (Design of Experiment) techniques, to effectively optimize the design,
• Ability to plan and execute CAE simulation plan for complex designs development,
• Advantage’s is knowledge of using following software: HyperMesh, nCode, Tosca Structure, Isight, HyperStudy.
• Master degree in Mechanical Engineering in FEA specialization,
• Postgraduate study in specifics CAE range (optional).
What we offer
We want to make you feel welcomed, challenged and inspired and so we’ve made sure to carefully put together a blend of benefits meant to boost your health and well-being, to ensure your personal and professional growth and also your integration in a pleasant day to day working environment.
• Opportunity of professional growth in a multinational automotive company,
• Motivational salary,
• Training programs & language lessons,
• Benefits (private medical care, sport card, insurance, company’s canteen, parking and others).
private medical care
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
opportunity to obtain permits and licenses
Tenneco Automotive Eastern Europe Sp. z o.o. (Gliwice)
Tenneco Inc., a $9.3 billion global manufacturing company, is pioneering global ideas for cleaner air, and smoother, quieter and safer transportation. We're one of the world's leading designers, manufacturers and distributors of Ride Performance and Clean Air products and technology solutions for diversified markets, including light vehicle, commercial truck, off-highway equipment and the aftermarket.
We serve our customers, manufacturing facilitiesand 15 engineering and technical centers around the world, delivering advanced technologies, quality products, powerful brands and outstanding engineering and manufacturing capabilities.