Calculation Engineer - Structural Mechanics
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
Trenkwalder is one of the leaders in the HR industry in Poland, specializing in permanent and temporary recruitment, outsourcing and personnel consulting. Trenkwalder belongs to the Trenkwalder International AG Group, which has been providing HR services in 17 European countries for over 30 years, supporting Candidates and companies in achieving their professional and business goals.
Trenkwalder looks for people willing to work for Industrial Steam Turbines engineering division of our customer, whose motto “We energize society” embodies passion of supporting industries in transition to better, more sustainable world by shaping modern energy systems. Within team located in Zgorzelec, Upper Lusatian region, Poland while headquartered from Germany, you will design the product and provide technical assistance in its journey from blueprint through manufacturing floor to site of commissioning.
Calculation Engineer - Structural MechanicsNumer ref.: CEM/ZGO/1121
- ensuring mechanical integrity of all turbine components,
- checking analytically as well as numerically according to both relevant internal guidelines and internationally applicable standards/regulations (Pressure Equipment Directive, FKM, ASME),
- designing project-specific solutions to ensure the interaction of the individual turbine components within their specific characteristics and limits,
- preparing and review of manufacturing records and calculation reports,
- assistance in commissioning at the technical level.
- degree in mechanical engineering, preferably with a specialization in technical/applied mechanics, Energy Technology or similar,
- several years (min. 2) of relevant experience in the field of structural mechanics/finite element analysis,
- comprehensive technical product understanding regarding the components of a steam turbine,
- various problem analysis methods and implementing the solutions in a goal-oriented and consistent manner,
- very good English - minimum B2,
- teamwork, communication skills, creativity and use these for the interface management to the most diverse internal and external suppliers/vendors,
- confident in using common Microsoft Office applications.
- employment contract,
- an additional annual bonus,
- a package of additional benefits,
- work in the company's international structure,
- opportunity to gain valuable experience in a company that is a leader in the industry.
If you are interested, please send the application by clicking the application button.
Employment agency Trenkwalder & Partner Sp. z o.o., certificate No. 388.