Calculation Engineer - Thermodynamics
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
Trenkwalder is one of the leaders in the HR industry in Poland, specializing in permanent and temporary recruitment, outsourcing and personnel consulting. Trenkwalder belongs to the Trenkwalder International AG Group, which has been providing HR services in 17 European countries for over 30 years, supporting Candidates and companies in achieving their professional and business goals.
Trenkwalder looks for people willing to work for Industrial Steam Turbines engineering division of our customer, whose motto “We energize society” embodies passion of supporting industries in transition to better, more sustainable world by shaping modern energy systems. Within team located in Zgorzelec, Upper Lusatian region, Poland while headquartered from Germany, you will design the product and provide technical assistance in its journey from blueprint through manufacturing floor to site of commissioning.
Calculation Engineer - ThermodynamicsNumer ref.: CET/ZGO/1121
- design of industrial steam turbines that are ultimately used to drive generators or mechanical drives,
- design of the steam path in accordance with the given steam parameters and cycle conditions,
- design the turbine power and optimal efficiency required by the customer,
- simulation of the turbine operation calculations, optimization of the steam flow,
- ensuring compliance with the specified warranty points and load cases,
- preparation of documentation for the internal transhipment chain, as well as documentation for the customer regarding the operation of the turbine,
- assistance in commissioning at the technical level,
- interfacing to diverse internal and external suppliers / vendors.
- a degree in mechanical engineering, preferably with a specialization in technical thermodynamics, power engineering or related,
- several years of relevant experience in the field of thermodynamics / power plant engineering,
- comprehensive technical understanding of steam turbine components,
- experience in analyzing issues and implementing the developed solutions in a goal-oriented and consistent manner,
- teamwork, communication skills, creativity,
- experience in working with an external client,
- confidence in using popular Microsoft Office applications.
- employment contract,
- an additional annual bonus,
- a package of additional benefits,
- work in the company's international structure,
- opportunity to gain valuable experience in a company that is a leader in the industry.
If you are interested, please send the application by clicking the application button.
Employment agency Trenkwalder & Partner Sp. z o.o., certificate No. 388.