- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
I am looking for ambitious people who would like to join to Marketing Department for fresh-opened E-commerce company in Poland. Company is very dynamic and located in the city center of Warsaw.
My Client is well-known in Southeast Asia and South America, now also in Poland (first country in Europe). Theirs e-commence platform is specially tailored for every region. The company is noted on New York's stock market.
- Planning and execution of campaigns (end-to-end), including different types of sales - major sales, seasonal festivals and other category campaigns,
- Cooperate with internal stakeholders - Business Intelligence, Business Development and other marketing functions (e.g. PR, partnerships, social media, online and offline marketing, graphic design) for campaign creation and optimisation,
- Ensure that deliverables or campaigns will be executed on time,
- Conduct some data analysis on campaigns performance (e.g. order and GMV targets),
- Prepare recommendations for campaign optimisation of ongoing offers, such as engagement and sales mechanics to enhance performance of campaigns,
- Follow trends on other e-commerce platforms, social media and broader industry developments, and initiate actions to optimise campaigns,
- Translations and copy-writing marketing materials,
- Prepare weekly campaign report and update on performance of KPI.
- 1-4 years of experience in campaigns marketing field (f.e. marketing campaigns, e-commerce platforms or creative agencies),
- Very good command of English and Polish,
- Excellent project and stakeholder management skills - great ability to manage expectations, drive for performance and collaborate with internal stakeholders under tight timelines and pressure,
- Self-motivation and independence in conducting end-to-end projects,
- Able to multi-task and prioritise under pressure,
- An analytical and structured thinker, strong with understanding and deriving insights from data,
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Vibrant, international working environment,
- Opportunity to learn and grow,
- Competitive compensation and benefits,
- Fun and collaborative work culture,
- Be part of an fast growing e-commerce industry,
- Start-up, non-hierarchical company culture.