QIAGEN is one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies. With our sample to insight solutions that unlock valuable molecular information from biological samples, QIAGEN helps to improve healthcare and safeguard our societies, enables the development of new medicines and paves the way for scientific breakthroughs.
Join the revolution – and see how you can make a difference!
Campaign Manager Online Marketing
Job ID #: 9502
Functional Area: Marketing Location: Wroclaw (Breslau), Poland
Duration: unlimited Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
The Campaign Manager will be responsible for developing innovative solutions to digitally market and communicate our Biotech products and services, especially or Bioinformatic products, and creating and managing multi-channel eCommerce marketing campaigns. This position partners with our Business Area Bioinformatics, as well as with regional counterparts. This (full-time) position reports to the Head of Campaign Management and is based at our office in Wroclaw.
Main tasks (primary responsibilities) of the position:
- Consulting of internal clients (regional marketing and business areas) regarding best practices in online marketing, audience segmentation, channel usage and tracking.
- Translation of business demands into functional/technical online marketing requirements.
- Project management of multi-channel marketing campaigns (moderate briefing, creation, preparation, implementation, tracking and reporting on results).
- Stakeholder alignment (e.g. briefing and coordination of channel experts, web designers, creative teams, text writers, external agencies) to deliver high quality campaigns on time.
- Close collaboration with other teams (content management, demand generation).
- Tracking and evaluation of campaign success with support of analytics team.
- Discuss campaign results with internal clients and develop campaign concepts further.
- Educational background: min. of Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree preferred.
- Previous experience working within an agency or eCommerce organization.
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent project management skills to manage multiple cross-functional projects.
- Min. 1 year of experience in marketing campaign management or digital marketing.
- Min. 1 year of experience in marketing of software products or similar.
- Excellent marketing skills and proven knowledge of online campaigns & digital touchpoints.
- Experience in management of revenue targets.
- Knowledge of German or other European language would be an asset.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, self-starter and a strong team player.
- Analytical, result oriented and eager to implement best-practices in B2B environment.
- Possibility to develop in an international company.
- Attractive office location in Sky Tower.
- Attractive benefits package.
- Language classes.
- Private medical care.
- Group Life Insurance.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Happy Monday :)