Campus Continuous Improvement Leader
ABB POWER GRIDS POLAND SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄO firmie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
As a result of dynamic growth of our organization we are currently looking for candidates for the position of Campus Continuous Improvement Leader.
- Working with the leadership team and functional managers on developing strategy deployment action plans.
- Championing a culture of continuous improvement and waste elimination across the organization using a range of lean 6 sigma methods, processes and tools such as Value Stream Mapping, Daily Management, Level Loading, Hoshin Kanri, 5W2H, DOE, FMEA etc.
- Creating and managing projects across the business to achieve targets. Ensuring effective sustainment of results and supporting problem solving as needed to close gaps to targets.
- Building continuous improvement capability through training and implementation of various processes, tools and methods. Acting as the expert on Lean, Six Sigma and other improvement methodologies.
- Combining technical knowledge with people and organizational skills to deliver operational improvements within the defined timeframe.
- Higher technical degree.
- At least 5 years of experience in working on similar position.
- Six Sigma Green Belt certification (Black Belt will be the asset).
- Proven experience from leading major improvement projects.
- Strong analytical and systemic problem solving skills.
- Ability to set-up, facilitate and lead service improvement/ WorkOut sessions with a range of business stakeholders (incl. Experience of process/value stream mapping).
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Project, Visio, Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- A completer-finisher taking accountability for ideas from inception to delivery, in an environment that requires robust metrics to confirm success.
- Experience of hands-on implementation of continuous improvement programs and Lean solutions.
- Experience of designing remediation plans to address productivity and efficiency issues, and track record of following through to ensure closure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Polish and English and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of Partners, senior managers, and subject matter experts.
- Strong can-do attitude be confident and willing to deal with problems or new tasks, rather than complaining or giving up.
- Strong analytical, project and product management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into operational requirements.
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com