Campus Talent Coordinator
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are AMS. AMS is a global total workforce solutions firm founded in 1996. We enable organizations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, reshaping, and optimizing workforces. We do this through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management, internal mobility and skills development, and talent and technology advisory services. Our solutions are delivered by our 4500+ experts who live our passionate, bold, and authentic values. The ultimate aim is to help clients around the world, including 100+ blue-chip companies, create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse, and differentiated. We call this true workforce dexterity—and we’re here to help you achieve it.
Campus Talent CoordinatorNumer ref.: 121643
The RoleThe main purpose of the Talent Coordinator (Recruitment Coordinator) is to work with the onsite Client Campus Recruiters to provide efficient and flexible recruitment support. You will support the process of hiring high volumes of quality candidates (early in career level) by reviewing direct applications in a highly efficient manner, providing support with administrative tasks (administering online tests, booking phone interviews, briefing candidates before assessment centre), interviewing and assessing candidates, as well as providing final AC shortlists.
Start dates in July/August/September
- Fully utilise relevant ATS (Applicant Tracking System) ensuring that activities are conducted within the ATS as appropriate, that data accuracy and quality is maintained through all processes and that it accurately reflects the status of all activity
- Manage job board advertising or Client career-site postings, ensuring adverts are compelling and accurate and positioned for maximum effectiveness, as well as refreshed on regular basis
- Upon application, screen candidate applications and CV’s for initial suitability
- Administer any relevant online testing, collect and assess scores against benchmarks provided
- Further qualify candidates by telephone to determine suitability and obtain required information (e.g. availability,) in order to create long-lists. Utilise relevant telephone interview techniques as directed (i.e. competency based interviews, behavioural interview questions, etc).
- Book candidates for AC, incl. briefing, keep warm activities and any follow up conversations
Skills & Experience
- No previous recruitment experience required
- Problem solver, proactive, organized, and resourceful
- Strong team player
- Client focused with outstanding judgment and strong attention to detail
- Thrives in a fast-paced ambiguous environment and has the ability to manage changing priorities while meeting deadlines
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong Microsoft office skills (Excel & PowerPoint
OtherBesides of full benefits package and the opportunity to work with an amazing Team? At AMS, you will work as part of a client solution in a role that integrates with our other practise areas to deliver remarkable results. You’ll be part of a team with global capabilities, setting a new direction as we creatively solve our clients’ most pressing talent-related challenges. You can innovate, be bold, and help us transform our client’s operations.
Benefit package includes: private healthcare, live insurance, MyBenefit, additional day off, language course, flexible working hours, "buddy" programme for new joiners, induction training and possibility to work remotely.