Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Candidate Attraction and Engagement Consultant
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are AMS. AMS is a global total workforce solutions firm founded in 1996. We enable organizations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, reshaping, and optimizing workforces. We do this through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management, internal mobility and skills development, and talent and technology advisory services. Our solutions are delivered by our 4500+ experts who live our passionate, bold, and authentic values. The ultimate aim is to help clients around the world, including 100+ blue-chip companies, create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse, and differentiated. We call this true workforce dexterity—and we’re here to help you achieve it.
Candidate Attraction and Engagement ConsultantNumer ref.: 135125
- Develop both proactive and reactive Attraction strategies
- Ensure all key geographies and capabilities have Attraction and Media recommendations available.
- Deliver all projects in line with required objectives (e.g. achieve forecasted source mix, budgeted cost per direct hire).
- Develop strong partnerships with Procurement (Media Buying Team) and key suppliers to obtain the best value for the client, supplier and AMS, such as product trials, industry insights, continuous improvements and training.
- Adopt an Insight led approach to developing Attraction strategies or campaign plans, utilising market, industry, demographic and competitor insights alongside hiring and ROI analytics.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with Account teams to understand objectives and demand in order to deliver aligned solutions
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key client stakeholders, and lead on various projects with the client team
- Drive best practice job advertising and ensure a full understanding and reflection of the client’s EVP is evident through every candidate touchpoint.
- Ensure diversity & inclusion is considered and intrinsically woven throughout all Attraction activities
- Capture forecast demand from Account’s Sourcing Manager or Delivery Manager to build attraction strategies and requirements
- Support Account’s Sourcing Manager to ensure the Sourcing team has the right tools for proactive sourcing and are optimising these with the reporting and training.
- Support Talent Community lead, where relevant, to plan proactive Attraction campaigns supporting talent pool build.
- Respond to reactive requests for Attraction support where candidate funnels require – researching previous sources of hire, understanding current challenges and recommending the right solution.
- Ensure ability to track source data and monitor alongside other sources such as Google Analytics, programmatic results, Social Media engagement etc. Interpret data and incorporate findings into ongoing strategies. Regularly share results to Account team and Attraction & Engagement CoE colleagues.
- Leading technical and market knowledge in developing attraction strategies.
- Strong knowledge of sourcing tools, attraction channels and communication methods.
- Experience within an RPO, agency or in-house environment.
- Experience of presenting to clients and internal stakeholders
- Able to translate complex requirements into clear, compelling, innovative solutions.
- Strong commercial understanding and experience of managing budgets and ROI
- Ability to interpret data and trends to inform strategy
- Ability to lead more junior colleagues in projects
We are an attractive employer of choice and won a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, honouring the Best Place to Work in the UK for 2019. We offer a great benefits package, including flexibility in your working week and the opportunity to develop your recruitment career in your own way.
Our total reward package includes:
- Performance related bonus’ and incentives on a quarterly and annual basis
- 26 days annual leave + statutory days
- Private Medical Cover
- Critical Illness Cover
- Pension Contribution
- Remote working from Poland