- Ogłoszenie wygasło 6 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Kontrakt B2B
If a corporation is your natural environment, you are looking for challenges in strategic projects with a global reach and you have the charisma of a real manager - see the details of our offer.
- Leads the delivery and manages programmes to build both technical and soft skills capability across Biostatistics
- Partner with the key stakeholders across Biostatistics to devise an appropriate training program/curricula and ensure staff have the core competencies/technical skills to deliver on key
- Biostatistics objectives to improve quantitative decision-making
- Leads the delivery of soft skills programmes such as Positive Power and Influence (PPI) and message development coaching for a defined target audience. Distill key learnings from these programmes and develop further programmes to embed the new skills and to adapt to ensure more junior members of Biostatistics are exposed to the benefits of these programmes
- Act as change leader and drive a learning culture by sharing best practices and learnings from failures across the group
- Accountable for enhancing the core competencies and capabilities within the group are ensuring they become a competitive advantage for company
- Actively evaluates programs and activities to drive continuous improvement within Biostatistic
- Drives the development of appropriate measures for defined interventions to ensure that programs deliver the required strategic change.
- At least 5 years’ experience of working in the pharmaceutical/health sector
- Good understanding of Biostatistics culture and value
- Communicate effectively to internal and external to Biostatistics on the value of capability development programmes
- Strong coaching approach
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to work in collaboration with others
- Comprehensive understanding of business key objectives&priorities
- Excellent project management skills including planning, prioritisation and multi-tasking
- Ability to build and sustain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills
- Graduate degree in business, economics, or life sciences
- Change management experience
- English – C1 level
If you are interested, please read our information clause and send your application by clicking on “Aplikuj” button.
Please include in your application the following consent:
I agree to the processing of my personal data provided by me, not mentioned in art. 221 § 1 of the Labor Code, or other specific provisions applicable pursuant to art. 221 § 4 of the Polish Labour Code, in order to recruit by the Administrator - IT Kontrakt Sp. z o.o. with registered office in Wrocław, ul. Gwiaździsta 66, 53-413 Wrocław, for the position Capability Development Lead.