CAPEX Sourcing Manager MEU
Mondelēz International w Polsce
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Kierownik / Koordynator
In Poland, we have been operating since 1992 and have more than 4600 employees in several locations: Warsaw head office, sales force, 7 manufacturing plants: Skarbimierz, Bielany Wrocławskie, Jarosław, Płońsk, Cieszyn and Jankowice, as well as global Research, Development & Quality (RDQ) Center in Wroclaw.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Matter.
This is an exciting role where you will learn to use market insights and data analysis to work with different partners to start and shape new market trends. You will support the development and execution of sourcing strategies for spend categories and support the continuous improvement and standardization of the strategic sourcing processes
How you will contribute
You support spend category teams to develop and execute sourcing strategies for specific spend categories. To excel in this role, you interact with cross-functional stakeholders to manage spend and market analytics (for example, conducting “make or buy” analyses). You also generate insights from bid events, prepare supplier negotiation materials, support project execution and supplier relationship management, and drive controls and compliance.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing CAPEX sourcing strategy
- Driving supplier negotiation strategy across Europe and supporting Build-to-Print (B2P) development
- Managing supplier development and networking to build knowledge and insights
- Helping the teams understand business needs on the basis of the observed risks and opportunities and executing contracts related to assigned projects and strategies
- Executing bid events, risk mitigation and quality management
- Collaborating closely with key stakeholders, suppliers and Mondelēz team
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career with experience and knowledge in:
- Data Analytics – ability to analyze and visualize large amounts of data
- Supply market analysis experience preferred
- Project management
- Negotiating, influencing and building collaborative relationships
What you need to be successful:
- Previous experience in Procurement or Procurement Capex
- Project management experience
- Fluency in English
- Strategic sourcing skills and ability to build long-term business relationship
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- Problem solving and can do attitude combined with continuous improvement mindset