Capital Management & Liquidity Analyst (Controller)
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are currently looking for a hardworking and passionate controller with a strong focus and proven track record in analytics within the financial industry. In that role you would cover Capital Management and Liquidity topics for Swiss Universal Bank Division.
Taking over this role you will have variety of tasks in the area of Capital Management, e.g.
- Bottom-up monthly & full-year forecasting, as well as commenting of capital related moves, as well as quarterly and annual stress testing scenarios (for internal risk appetite and regulatory submissions)
- Support regulatory reporting and external disclosures
- Support for the Zurich-based SUB Liquidity Management team in various reporting tasks
- Active collaboration in daily tasks with various stakeholders across the Credit Suisse organization (e.g. Front Organizations, Group Finance, Risk, Financial Accounting, Treasury, Legal, Tax)
- Becoming a member of the dynamic and experienced team of dedicated and motivated professionals
Your future colleagues
In the following role we offer you a challenging, dynamic and interesting role within the Treasury and Balance Sheet Management team within the CFO area of the CS (Schweiz) AG / SUB Division
Balance Sheet Management Team's responsibilities include forecasting and commenting on monthly Balance Sheet developments in CS (Schweiz) AG, long term financial planning/budgeting and stress testing, as well as contributing to external regulatory disclosures. This requires in-depth analysis of anticipated business moves or changes in regulation and their impact on the bank’s financial position.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values
- University degree with focus on Banking, Finance or Mathematics
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience in an analytical position within a financial institution (professional experience in Balance Sheet Management topics would be an advantage)
- Strong communication skills, phenomenal sense of responsibility, pronounced team spirit and can-do attitude
- Enthusiasm for data analytics and impressive numeric skills
- Attention to detail and quality, outstanding skills for grasping complex concepts, passion for working with numbers
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English are required
- You have good MS Office know-how (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Understanding the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work