- Żwirki i Wigury 16C, 02-143 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ważna 11 godzin
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At Schenker Technology Center (Warsaw), you are part of a global logistics and IT network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move! We are looking for Carrier Cooperation Specialist with Italian who will join our Carrier Management Support Center team, responsible for carrier approvals and data maintenance, and for supporting Drive4Schenker – a digital platform enabling collaboration between almost 50,000 verified carriers, and dispatchers from more than 400 branches.
- Approval of carrier documents (check if the Carrier can work with Schenker)
- Operation data maintenance
- User Management of internal Land Transport systems
- Carrier acquisition and onboarding
- Solving support tickets regarding our Drive4Schenker Portal or Carrier Management initiatives
- Communication with carriers from Italy and local Schenker branches
- Translations and testing of new features of Drive4Schenker Portal
- Supporting Schenker Land Transport additional projects and initiatives
- Full professional proficiency in Italian (C1 at least)
- Professional proficiency in English (B2 at least)
- Proficiency in using MS Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively across diverse organizations, groups and functions
- Interest in logistics and/or IT
Nice to have:
- Customer care experience
- Experience in using ticketing tool
- Experience working in Logistics Industry
- Proficiency in any language (other than Italian and English) is a big plus
- Having an impact. In our team every opinion matters. We are inviting everyone to bring their ideas along because we think that it helps us to create the best products possible
- Minor benefits for you to enjoy. Holiday bonus, subsidies to private healthcare, sports cards, cinema, and theatre tickets and group insurance.
- Great atmosphere. Awesome people, foosball and after work beer is at your disposal.
- Challenges. We are not afraid of challenges because they are fun to solve Development. We are offering you not just a job but the place where you can professionally and personally grow.
- Open Communication. We strongly believe that good communication is at the core of all successful companies. That’s what we cultivate in our company as well.