- Wagonowa 2, WrocławWrocław, Lower Silesia
- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote recruitment
- internship / apprenticeship contract
Please note, candidates must be enrolled in higher education for the full duration of this internship.
Spend your internship as a Sales Intern at Coyote Logistics. Coyote helps customers move their inventory in the most cost-effective way by identifying and providing logistics solutions through inside sales. As an intern at Coyote Logistics, you will start with 8 days of training, which fully encompasses Coyote and the transportation industry. Once training is complete, you will be paired with a mentor, whom you will work alongside all summer to help develop you into a young sales professional. You will be supporting your mentor with their day-to-day sales and operations and communications with our carriers. Interns will also be responsible for determining carrier availability, negotiating rates based on market trends, providing outstanding customer service by developing impactful relationships and identifying and resolving issues.
Daily Tasks and Responsibilities
• Learn the craft of selling while continuously growing sales skills.
• Develop strong relationships with carrier companies through cold calling.
• Perfect sales skills and techniques while learning from some of the best sellers in the industry.
• React with a sense of urgency to solve problems & look for ways to improve inefficiencies
• Follow-up with our transportation partners to provide updates on the status of our orders
• Update Coyote's proprietary technology with carrier availability and capacity.
• Meet or exceed daily KPIs.
• Have fun and learn a ton!
Strong work ethic, motivation, and sales driven
Confident decision-making skills
Strong ability to negotiate
Strong interest in Sales and Customer experience
Eagerness to learn
Enthusiasm and high energy
Must be fluent in English – other languages are a plus!
What we offer
On-site training and potential full-time opportunities
Designated on-site coach to mentor you throughout the summer
Opportunity to make new friends from around the world
corporate products and services at discounted prices
video games at work
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
Logistics is at the heart of everything around you. As a leading third-party logistics (3PL) service provider, Coyote® plays a crucial role in the global supply chain and delivery of goods across many sectors around the world, which makes us an essential business.
Powered by proprietary technology, smart people, and unrivalled commitment, Coyote’s success revolves around its vision:
We lead. We innovate. We move the world’s freight—forward.
Since Coyote Logistics is growing fast and is a highly dynamic organization, its European finance organization is as well developing and challenged to get better digitized and in control. At the end of 2019, the new European VP Finance started and is on track with developing a new finance structure and building a more business orientated, real-time focused culture. One of his focus area’s is to optimize and digitize the finance functions.
Candidates must have the Right to Work in the EU