Cash Allocation and Bank Reconciliation Specialist
BD - Becton Dickinson
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
BD is a global medical technology company that is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. BD leads in patient and health care worker safety and the technologies that enable medical research and clinical laboratories. The company provides innovative solutions that help advance cellular studies and genomics, enhance the diagnosis of infectious disease and cancer, improve medication management, promote infection prevention, equip surgical and interventional procedures, optimize respiratory care and support the management of diabetes. The company partners with organizations around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues. BD has more than 45,000 associates across 50 countries who work in close collaboration with customers and partners to help enhance outcomes, lower health care delivery costs, increase efficiencies, improve health care safety and expand access to health.
Cash Allocation and Bank Reconciliation SpecialistNumer ref.: 134921
Be part of something bigger!BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
We value our hardworking employees, and whenever possible strive to help one of our associates grow professionally before recruiting new talent to our open positions. If you think the open position you see is right for you, we encourage you to apply!
Currently, we are looking for Cash Allocation and Bank Reconciliation Specialist. In this position, you will carry out a diversified range of activities within the Cash Operations process.
You will be responsible for:
- Allocation of incoming and outgoing cash accurately and timely
- Reconciliation and revaluation of bank and intermediary accounts during Month End Close
- Bank upload, bank balance check, bank statement download
- Investigation of open items and resolving them together with various partners across the EMEA region
- Response to our customer's inquiries in a timely & professional manner
- Assistance with internal and external audits and continuous improvements projects
- Maintaining positive working relationship with other team members and our business partners
As from successful candidate, it is our important expectation that you have relevant business experience and/or a university degree. Experience in a multinational finance environment will be an asset.
Additionally, in this role you should have:
- Experience with accounting, accounts payable/receivable departments
- Very good written & spoken English is a must
- Customer focus, attention to details & analytical skills
- Knowledge of SAP and Blackline is an asset
- Willingness to learn together with a can-do attitude
- Problem-solving approach
Why join us?A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life’s purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, or any other protected status.
Primary Work LocationPOL Wroclaw - Legnicka