- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We’ve built a world famous, trusted brand over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. And today, our influence continues to grow: with financial operations in 160 countries and 100 currencies. We have 200 million different clients, including some of the biggest names in the industries, sectors, businesses and governments that we serve every day. It all adds up to an exciting place to be for talented, ambitious people who want to build a truly remarkable career.
The Cash and Trade Proc Analyst 2 is an intermediate level role responsible for ensuring payments, cheques and queries are monitored and completed accurately and on time in coordination with the Transaction Services team. The overall objective is to use technical expertise and comprehension of how the team integrates with others in improving efficiencies, completing deliverables efficiently, and accomplishing overall objectives of cash management strategies.
- Coordination and support on operational activities across teams within Payments department, acting as a link to create synergy between teams.
- BAU and non BAU issues resolution - escalation of system and processing issues to respective internal or external parties including follow-up until clarification.
- Coordinating projects, teleconferences, tests, verifying project and testing documentation, reporting and implementation of initiatives/solutions in cooperation with Supervisor/Manager in order to increase team effectiveness.
- Supporting Supervisor/Manager in preparations to audit/other internal and external controls/process reviews and representing the team, taking part in audit/R&C reviews.
- Effective fulfilment of other tasks requested by Supervisor/Manager, i.e taking part in system/application tests, additional trainings, projects, teleconferences etc.
- Service specific customer enquiries accurately and in a timely manner in line with departmental standards.
- Support and strengthen customer needs in an efficient, effective and professional manner and handle exceptional requests when required.
- Identify and report potential issues, error root-cause results, suggest and implement resolution.
- Assists on implementation and validation of process improvements for respective products –identifying possibilities of process optimization
- Participate in projects and system changes.
- Booking and authorization of transactions.
- Very good knowledge of English and German languages
- Knowledge of banking operations will be an advantage
- Experience in leading ad-hoc projects and sub processes.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, with special focus in advanced Excel tools and formulas.
- Strong investigative and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to the deliver high quality service to corporate clients.
- Ability to liaise with demanding clients
- Ability to work independently within a team environment.
- Perfect organization skills, ability of problem solving, make accurate and quick decision, managing multitasks.
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience.
- Opportunity to work in an international and diverse environment.
- Exposure to a wide range of internal stakeholders as well as to senior management
- Private healthcare
- Group insurance
- Private pension scheme
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
- Multisport program