- Aleja Generała Tadeusza Bora-Komorowskiego 25, Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 15 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
PerkinElmer Shared Services sp. z o.o.
Aleja Generała Tadeusza Bora-Komorowskiego 25
- Daily downloads of the Bank Statements (BA direct)
- Posting rules verification for all banks and activities (AR, AP, G/L)
- Completion of the uploading into SAP
- Completion of the bookings. Research to be done when necessary, querying FAs, Credit Controllers & AP Specialists
- Regular review of all outstanding remittance advices for completion of the AR customer’s payments.
- Completion of the deposits made for the A/R customers paying by cheques (copying cheques and posting to banks included)
- Daily update of the finance report of the incoming A/R totals for the customers and weekly submission to Corporate.
- Processing of all the clearing of all invoices with payments or credit notes that are found from the Credit Controllers. This includes general cleaning that might be found by the Credit Controllers while contacting their customers
- Help Credit Controllers to research old outstanding amounts that need to be booked to customer accounts (Unapplied & Unidentified amounts).
- Filing of all bank statements
Skills and Requirements:
- Previous experience in cash applications
- Bachelor degree in Finance or similar
- Fluent English
- Excel & SAP knowledge
- Must present professional behavior, moral ethics and integrity
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
What we offer:
- Attractive compensation and performance bonus
- Recognition & referral awards
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Business, technical and soft skills trainings
- Private medical care (incl. dental care)
- Life & accident insurance
- Sport programs (individual and team)
- CSR activities
- Social Fund benefits (Christmas vouchers, vacation and childcare subsidies, cinema tickets, etc.)
- Modern office facility including parking lot
- Relaxation, gaming and nursery room
- Casual dress policy
- Fresh fruits served every morning
- Bike ride subsidy
- …and 30 days of vacation!
By clicking "Send" you are agreeing to the processing of personal data for purposes of recruitment processes in accordance with the provisions of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data ( ie Journal Laws of 2002, no .101 ,Laws . 926, as amended.). Data is provided voluntarily, at any time you are entitled to access, correct or delete. Request to remove information means giving up part of the recruitment process. If you do not express such consent, please, do not click this button.