private medical care
- Marii Konopnickiej 31, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
As a Cash Collection Specialist you will be joining our in-house corporate accounting department. You will become an important part of our global team by providing accounting support to the project delivery efforts for our clients and internal teams.
As a Cash Collection Specialist, you will:
• Be performing collection activities on Past Due AR on assigned portfolio of Customers.
• Be responsible for determining the most appropriate method to collect payment against delinquent account (dunning letter, email, phone call)
• Be reviewing delinquent accounts with Senior Management and providing regular collection forecasts
• Be responsible for preparing Customer Aging analysis
• Be responsible for resolving Customer disputes pertaining to collection
• Advise and make recommendations regarding the subsequent treatment of uncollectible receivables (transfer to third party, bad debt reserve, write off)
• Cooperate closely with different departments (Cash Application, Project Accounting, Project Managers) to achieve targets
• Negotiate and build long term business relationships with customers
• Escalate all unsolved/unclear issues to the Team Leader.
• Plan and prioritize own work to ensure that deadlines and customer expectations are met
• Support TL in developing less experienced staff and other tasks
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• Degree in Finance/Accounting or related field will be a strong asset
• 1-3 years of experience in AR or Cash Collection department
• Fluency in both written and spoken English
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel
• Knowledge of Oracle Financials will be an asset
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
• Willingness to support different time zones
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to achieve targets. Result driven.
• Excellent business partnering skills and proactiveness
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
What we offer
• International working environment and unique company culture with emphasis on individual career growth and work-life balance
• Friendly atmosphere and professional collaboration founded on diversity and inclusion in the workplace (e.g. employees’ organizations initiatives like Women’s Networks, Green Team, Toastmasters, sport activities)
• Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualifications
• Benefits package (e.g. private medical care, life insurance, Multisport card, car park sharing system, bicycle parking, fruits)
• Personal development opportunities, including but not limited to, a range of professional trainings and certifications (e.g. ACCA, CIMA), post-graduate studies, English lessons
• Flexible working hours and ability to work remotely based on business requirements
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
At Jacobs, we're challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world's most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of approximately 52,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.
Visit jacobs.com and connect with Jacobs on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Jacobs is an ACCA Approved Employer!
The ACCA Approved Employer Programme recognises employers’ high standards of staff training and development. We have proved our organisation is committed to ensuring ACCA students, affiliates and members have the right skills, ethics and competences to add value and drive the business forward.