- Ogłoszenie wygasło 18 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
We are Swiss Award Winning BPO and we want to share our space in the heart of Warsaw with YOU.
Imagine having best of both worlds – limitless career options within reliable, international structure and start-up-like vibes (meaning no dress code, constant learning mindset and truly friendly atmosphere). FRISTA makes that possible and that’s just a starter pack for climbing your way up and #Aim4thetop of realizing your potential.
We experience dynamic growth, building the teams for our international clients in many areas – HR, Accounting, Customer Service, IT services and many more. This is why we are currently searching for more dedicated and talented team-players to join us!
Why you should apply:
- Positive and energetic working environment in the fast growing international FRISTA team
- Prospects for the future – over a half of all higher level positions are taken over by internally promoted employees
- Energy and ambition – thanks to many new projects implemented for our clients we build our future by constant learning
- Opportunity to implement your own ideas and initiatives
- Daily challenges – this is a position in a new and growing team, which will enable you to set standards, make a real impact on the company and define the path of its development
- Languages – we guarantee everyday contact with German, French and English and offer weekly language classes with native speakers
- Stable employment with long term cooperation, private medical care and Multisport Card
- Office at the Warsaw city center – we work in one of the best locations in Poland vis-à-vis Central Railway Station
What will be your role:
- Monitoring accounts to identify overdue payments
- Contacting debtors in order to collect payment for overdue invoices, deductions proven as invalid or other debts
- Keeping accurate records and reporting on collection activity and accounts receivable status
- Taking actions to encourage timely debt payments
- Proactively identifying issues and risks within Cash Collection area
What is important for us:
- Very good language skills in German (minimum C1)
- Good level of English
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude
- We do not require any experience
If you are looking for a new challenge in an international environment,
please send us your updated CV in English.