- aleja Grunwaldzka 103a, 80-236 Gdańsk, PolskaGdańsk, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Come and join our global Cash Management department. This is your opportunity to bring in your skills to deliver value in Payment and Allocation process, be a member of a great team and take part in interesting initiatives.
About the job
Join our Cash Management department to be a part of a Payment and Allocation Team specialising in handling of customer, vendor and GL payments. As a member of our team, you will work closely with Order To Cash, Purchase To Pay, Accounts To Report departments and international Financial Teams.
As a CM Team Leader you would be in charge for team management (Hire to Retire, Leading, Managing, Coaching, Developing, Motivating etc.) and you would act as business owner of Payment & Allocation processes. On the top of that would be delivering results that make a significant contribution to a department vision, executing on strategy and following Arla GSS Mission. You need to remember about overall alignment of team activities with company goals while taking the lead of daily operations and implementing process improvements.
One of your main goals will be to re-design and deliver standardised and automated payment allocation process as well as to support Cash Manager in optimising payment processing globally.
Specifically, you will be:
- Delivering operational plans and setting day-to-day team objectives and the same time keeping the optimal composition and motivation of the team.
- Ensuring the realisation of tasks for team according to good practice and Service Level Agreements, and securing a valid data-output for further analysis.
- Assuring compliance with external regulatory requirements, internal control standards and group compliance policy.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining good relationship with all stakeholders in Arla Foods and third parties.
- Keeping process documentation up to date.
- Organizing knowledge sharing of specific GSS Finance processes within CM and other functional units.
- Initiating and implementing improvements in ways of working within and outside own area of responsibility.
- Acting as a global process owner responsible for designing and delivering standardised and optimised payment and allocation processes.
All above with close cooperation with Cash Manager and to maximize effective & economical use of company resources.
Experience in Shared Services area along with motivating leadership style
Your background and interest for financial operations may derive from similar position within SSC/BPO industry. It is crucial that you have at least 5 years’ experience in finance, accountancy or similar and proven track of leadership e.g. among project groups or transition – at least 1 year. You must have solid finance process understanding and accounting knowledge.
As a person we would expect that you are:
- Hardworking and work well under pressure in changing environment (change management)
- Capable of building positive relationships with your team while handling challenging cases
- Inspiring for colleagues to perform high-class results while keeping up a positive energy an high spirits
- Able to manage stakeholders at various level of organization
- Flexible and open to change thanks to your global mindset
In according to that, excellent communication, also in English, and interpersonal skills are essential.
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help your colleagues worldwide, then seize this exciting opportunity.
Please apply link below.
We are busy producing dairy products so we can continue #fillingtheshelves and #feedingthenation. Recruiting talent to Arla thus stays one of our top priorities also during these difficult times. Necessity is the mother of invention, so we have moved to virtual hiring and onboarding processes for most of our recruitments to enable candidates and our recruitment teams to get close while respecting social distancing. If at the final stages of a recruitment, a candidate would prefer to meet in person, we take all the necessary precautions to ensure everyone's safety.
what can you expect from us
knowledge and drive to perform