- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
YOUR WORK-LIFE OPPORTUNITY:
We're looking for a passionate, proactive, data-driven and hands-on professional to support our Supply Cash department in our office in Warsaw. You will act and operate as a startup within a startup, providing both strategic thinking and analytical skills to help improve and automate our current processes.
Glovo currently holds cash operations across all the countries where we are present through a complex cash management system, impacting our customer’s experience, our couriers and partners, as well as most of our teams.
BE A PART OF A TEAM WHERE YOU WILL:
- Conduct bi-weekly calculations for payments and daily cash collections
- Break down processes, technical constraints and data into actionable insights to make an impact
- Improve current processes through automatization and simplification
- Address requests from couriers regarding cash operations
- Build new bots and automations to improve our cash operations and biweekly payments for couriers
- Become a reference expert on Glovo’s cash management system, from both an operational and a technical perspective
- Build dashboards to give visibility to the team
- Act as a consultant and advisor to local team on cash operations best practices
- Build strong relationships with multiple stakeholders
- 1+ years of experience as a consultant or an analyst
- Proficiency in Google Sheets (Google Scripts is a plus)
- Good knowledge of SQL, Redshift is a plus
- Coding skills Python preferred
- Strong analytical skills are a must
- Strategic thinking: you go beyond day to day tactical actions to long-term, game-changing ideas
- Result oriented mindset: you’re focused on independently delivering high-quality content on every project you’re involved
- Attention to detail, great appetite to learn and drive to get your hands dirty
- Fluency in Polish, good command of English
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Looker, Power BI...)
- Experience with version control systems like GitHub.
- Experience with EC2 AWS
- Knowledge of ML techniques
EXPERIENCE OUR GLOVO LIFE BENEFITS:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Attractive Relocation package (if applicable ;))
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Life insurance
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
WHAT YOU’LL FIND WHEN WORKING AT GLOVO:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of 2020, we’re currently present in more than 22 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.
For additional information on Glovo, please visit https://about.glovoapp.com/