The first automated vehicle to drive coast to coast? That was Aptiv. The first gesture control system for premium cars? That’s us as well. We’re a tech company with automotive roots, working behind the scenes in Silicon Valley for the likes of Apple, Google, Tesla and Mobileye. A huge part of this work has been done in Krakow Technical Center by our engineers. Aptiv Krakow also hires over 650 specialists who support our global business operations (finance, accounting, logistics, IT and purchasing) and help us succeed.
Join us as:
- Manage the purchasing strategy for selected suppliers, executing sourcing and negotiation strategies
- Drive and execute procurement performance plan to meet/exceed functional objectives
- Create, issue and maintain frame contracts with the supplier base according to Purchasing policies and procedures
- Plan and lead sourcing activities for all projects.
- Monitor the quality of his supplier manufacturing sites and supports Supplier Development Group with suppliers related problem
- Prepare bid lists and request for quotations (RFQ)
- Forecast and monitor supplier performance and assure the saving forecast are reflected in procurement systems
- Preferred at least a Bachelor degree in commercial or technical studies with a min 2 years practical experience
- Very good negotiations skills
- Fluent English language (spoken and written) - technical understanding, office standards
Join us to:
- Grow and develop Automotive passion working on new technologies
- Participate in long term Projects launched for Worldwide known car manufacturers
- Obtain training program and job with most experienced Engineers in Automotive Industry
- Get a list of benefits such as private health care, trainings, sport activities, etc.