Pracodawca przyjmuje aplikacje na tę ofertę poza systemem Pracuj.pl
Więcej informacji znajdziesz w treści oferty
- Powstańców Wielkopolskich 13, 30-707 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ważna jeszcze 19 dni6 Marzec 2020
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Who we areWe’ re a tech company with automotive roots & one of the most significant market leaders in designing, engineering and enabling solutions for how we’ll move tomorrow. A huge part of this work has been done in Krakow Technical Center by our engineers. Aptiv Krakow also hires over 650 specialists who support our global business operations (finance, accounting, logistics, IT and purchasing) and help us succeed. Join us!
Join our innovative team
Want to do more than just imagine the ways our world will move tomorrow? Here’s your opportunity. Join the technology company that’s transforming the future of mobility today, inside the Product Business Unit – Electrical Distribution Systems, be part of our international SCM team located in Kraków, Poland to raise and accomplish several opportunities and challenges for our 12 plants located all over EMEA.
The holder of the position is responsible to put in place and execute a purchasing strategy for all current and new parts belonging to his/ her portfolio. He/she should manage parts under his/ her responsibility with help and support from his/ her Category Manager/ Direct Supervisor, within a frame of SCM business plan and use his/ her creativity bringing with new methods material performance to the SCM overall result. He/ she should have 3-5 years of professional experience in purchasing department.
- Negotiate all commercial terms with suppliers to drive year over year material cost improvement to meet/ exceed functional objectives. Consider quality, Service, technology, price and timing of needed products
- Create, issue and maintain frame contracts according to SCM policies and procedures
- Monitor quality of his/ her suppliers and support the Supplier Development Group with problematic suppliers
- Develop a supplier rationalization plan for his/ her category and identify strategic suppliers on quality, service, technology and price
- Monitor market conditions for all cost drivers for his/ her category to adapt the respective purchasing strategy, anticipate repercussions for the business and generate performance or build and implement a mitigation plan
- Report results and make proposals to Category Managers, Category Teams and to the Sourcing Committee
- Ensure compliance with global functional processes and procedures as well as local procedures and work instructions
- Master’s Degree from commercial or/and technical university, mechanical/chemical/technical background preferred
- 3-5 years of purchasing experience
- Strong negotiation skills and excellent communication skills
- High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others
- Highly motivated / capable of operating with minimal guidance
- Strategic planning and execution
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- English speaking
Get a list of benefits such as private health care, child fund, life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (+ 3,5% on each gross salary), trainings, sports activities Multisport card, etc.
- Work in world-recognized company quoted on NYSE
- Obtain opportunity for professional growth and development in an international environment
- Gain access to internal & external trainings, coaching & certifications i.e. ACCA, language courses, postgraduate studies
- Have flexible working hours including home working