sharing the costs of sports activities
Heli- One (Poland) Sp. z o.o.
Jasionka (pow. rzeszowski)Jasionka (pow. rzeszowski), Subcarpathia
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment
- junior specialist (Junior)
- full office work
- remote recruitment
• Share ongoing forecast of scheduled and unscheduled parts demand with vendors for critical components
• Coordinate changes to demand plans with Customer Support Teams and Maintenance Planning
• Ensure compliance to contract terms
• Enforce new product warranty
• Identify opportunities to reduce cost and leverage alternative sources and PNs usage
• Monitor and expedite overdue deliveries from suppliers
• Communicate priorities to external vendors
• Ensure supply of serviceable components to customers in accordance with contracts and planned requirement dates
• Maintain and monitor target stock/pool levels at bases and hubs in coordination with the integrated planning and forecasting group to support contracts established with customers.
• Allocate components for delivery to Aircraft/Workshop requirements based on priority and requirement dates
• Monitor and expedite deliveries to customers
• Analyze fill rates for both Air Craft/workshop requirements and consignment stock fills
• Liaise with vendors on quality issues in support of safety and quality requirements
• Identify components with poor reliability/high cost and interface with Supply Chain to develop and implement solutions
• Resolve invoicing issues for finance through communication with vendors
• Assist the AOG team if/when required
• May perform other duties as assigned.
3 years college and/or university degree, and/ or relevant work experience.
Knowledge of ERP Systems
Proficient with MS Office (Excel & Word)
Detail oriented and mechanically minded
Strong technical and analytical skills
Self-motivated and results oriented with a focus on quality
Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
Excellent collaborative problem solving skills with an ability to implement solutions
Ability to multitask in a rapidly evolving and dynamic environment
Team Player with the ability to work unsupervised
What we offer
Competitive salary and benefits
Interesting and challenging international projects
Opportunity to gain experience in a global aviation company
Work in a highly qualified team
Highest working standards
International business travels may be required so valid passport is highly recommended.
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
flexible working time
retirement pension plan
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
The Category Coordinator jr ensures availability of assigned parts in accordance with maintenance requirements for scheduled and unscheduled events, while minimizing total inventory levels and procuring parts from approved vendors at the lowest available cost.
Heli- One (Poland) Sp. z o.o.
Heli-One is a division of CHC Helicopter, the world’s largest helicopter services company.
Heli-One’s Poland facility in Jasionka near Rzeszow is focusing on airframe maintenance, repairs and services of “heavy” helicopters in the CHC fleet as well as external customers. The company completes repair and overhaul services for customers internationally. All our global sites are outfitted with state-of-the-art equipment and staffed with expert technicians.