- Żwirki i Wigury 16, 02-092 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
ABOUT YOUR NEW JOB
You will have the chance to be a major influence in driving our world class business forward and delivering iconic beverages to customers and consumers that have tremendous relationships with our brands. You will benefit from a family-like environment filled with supportive colleagues that will help you overcome big challenges to reach places and results you never would have thought possible. No two days will be the same here. You will be challenged, you will be encouraged, and you will grow.
YOUR NEW KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Business partnering with Coca Cola HBC Marketing Team and The Coca Cola Company & Monster Business Partners,
- Preparation, analysis and modeling of Brand P&Ls,
- Business cases calculation based on various assumptions/scenarios,
- Month end closing activities (value sharing accruals calculation and variance analysis vs BP/RE.
- Stable employment in an international company,
- Competitive benefits package,
- Possibility to grow within the organization,
- Unlimited access to Coca-Cola products.
ARE THESE YOUR SECRET INGREDIENTS?
- At least 3 years of Finance experience, preferably in similar role in Financial Analysis within multinational organization,
- University Degree in Finance / Economics/Mathematics,
- Fluency in English and Polish,
- Knowledge/ experience with SAP and proficiency in Excel,
- Customer focused mindset and strong Business Partnering skills,
- Strong analytical skills and effective way of working.
ABOUT YOUR NEW TEAM:
We are a family of over 28 thousand engaged people. Each and every one of us is the secret ingredient of Coca-Cola HBC – one of the world’s largest bottlers and partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Our every day mission is to delight over 600 million consumers by offering a choice of over 190 iconic global and favorite local brands in the moments that matter, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are a truly empowered and talented team that drives superior results by winning and learning every day in 28 countries, across 3 continents. Our success comes from us working together as one to make a positive difference for the local communities we serve.