- WrocławWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
At Smith+Nephew, global medical technology company, we design and make technology that takes the limits off living, and we help healthcare professionals achieve the same goal. Together we improve life, while also improving performance. This formed the basis for our purpose, #LifeUnlimited, and our culture pillars of Care, Collaboration and Courage.
Care means that we show empathy and understanding for each other, our customers and patients.
Collaboration means we work together as a team, based on mutual trust and respect.
Courage is about continuous learning, innovation and accountability.
Currrently we are looking for someone to join our Wrocław’s centre on position of:
The Category Manager (CM) is responsible for spend, strategic planning, and leadership of key initiatives. The scope of the CM role includes responsibility for associated expenditure within the parameters of the role. The CM has responsibility for stakeholder and supplier engagement activities. The CM supports the development of assigned subcategory strategies and the wider strategies owned by the GCMs for MRO, CAPEX, and Engineering Services. The CM establishes and proactively manages key business stakeholder relationships, leads proactive sourcing projects, influences specification definition and demand management, as well as managing category specific supplier performance. The CM reports directly to the GCL for MRO, CAPEX, and Engineering Services.
- Provide input to the Global Category Leader to inform functional objective setting
- Support the Procurement Team to enable effective delivery of departmental objectives
- Identify, prioritise, and manage a portfolio of projects within categories of expenditure to achieve or exceed business financial objectives
- Develop and deliver any assigned subcategory strategies; and deliver elements of MRO, Capex, and Engineering Services strategies
- Communicate and distribute category specific strategies to the relevant stakeholders
- Identify key supplier risks, agree to mitigating activities with relevant business stakeholders, and ensure any issues are resolved in a timely manner to void disruption in supply chain
- Maintain legal, environmental, regulatory and H&S compliance.
- Educate company personnel in standard Smith&Nephew procurement tools and best procurement practice
- Perform all activities in compliance with relevant GMP and quality system standards and specifically with FDA Quality System Regulations
Knowledge and Experience
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required at a minimum, in fields such as business administration, finance, law or a scientific or technical field. Strong preference for CIPS or similar professional qualification
- Experience: 2-5 years meaningful experience in Procurement (Directs/Indirects), manufacturing (planning, scheduling, materials management, technology and/or finance)
- Essential: Computer literacy (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Sectors: Medical devices, pharmaceutical, manufacturing or similar preferred
- Language: Proficient in English – any other language is an advantage
- Private health care | multisport card | life insurance
- Subsidies for trainings | postgraduate studies
- Annual bonus | sharesave plan | going extra miles program
- Subsidized meals and fruits | integration parties
- Possibility of working remotely | flexible working hours
- possibilities to grow within company
- Caring, collaborative and courageous business environment
- Relaxation zones in the modern workplace