sharing the costs of sports activities
Category Sourcing Specialist
Heli- One (Poland) Sp. z o.o.
Jasionka (pow. rzeszowski)Jasionka (pow. rzeszowski), Subcarpathia
- offer expired 3 months ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- full office work, hybrid work
- Immediate employment
- remote recruitment
Sourcing and Spend Management:
• Lead the end to end sourcing process including purchasing strategy, gather requirements, issuance of RFQ/RFP, evaluations, negotiations and contracting;
• Drive cost savings, process efficiency, and supplier consolidation;
• Full visibility and ownership of local suppliers and contracts as well as assigned global areas of spend;
• Establish strong relationships with stakeholders to partner on strategy to effectively manage spend and identify opportunities for savings and other improvement;
• Contract management including proactively addressing upcoming expiration, hold business reviews, ensure compliance either directly or in partnership with the business;
• Support global programs in region including support of the travel, credit card, facilities and procurement programs as needed. May include negation of airlines, hotels as well as compliance reporting.
• Reporting of KPI, savings and other business reviews;
• Collaboration and engagement with Safety and Quality as necessary;
• Ensure compliance to CHC Procurement and other relevant policies;
• Other duties as may be assigned.
Minimum 5 years purchasing / sourcing experience preferred;
Strong business acumen / maturity and high degree of professionalism;
Be able to develop strong relationships both with internal stakeholders and external vendors;
Be a problem solver / outside the box thinker;
Adaptable to changing priorities;
Proficient with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint & Word) and generating reports;
Experienced and displays a level of confidence in dealing with 3rd party vendors including negotiation of terms and pricing;
Strategic thinker that wants to develop career within a global organization;
Training/experience in Continuous Improvement (Lean, Six Sigma) (NOT required, but good to have);
Supply Chain accreditation (CPP, CPSM, CPIM, CSCP) (NOT required, but good to have);
Ability to demonstrate ethical conduct;
Strong written and verbal communication;
Employees must comply with and adhere to all company policies;
Must have the legal right to live and work in Poland;
May perform other duties as assigned;
International travel may be required.
What we offer
Competitive salary and benefits.
Interesting and challenging international projects.
Opportunity to gain experience in a global aviation company.
Work in a highly qualified and experienced team.
Highest working standards.
Exposure to international markets and operations with contact with final customers.
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
flexible working time
parking space for employees
Heli- One (Poland) Sp. z o.o.
CHC provides unmatched helicopter services that enable our customers to reach beyond – to work in remote and challenging destinations that limit others – and come home safely. We are dedicated to our purpose of getting our customers where they need to be, when they need to be there, anywhere in the world – safely and reliably. All you have to do is get on board!