- Senatorska 16, 00-082 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
CCB Next is a global coverage model started in Poland and the U.S that combines new technologies with disciplined client engagement to efficiently manage large numbers of clients. More importantly, it helps Citi Commercial Bank with a culture shift to better serve our clients.
CCB Next teams work from central locations and are organized by industry and/or product specialization. Our teams use a combination of digital channels and data to drive intense and smart interaction with our clients.
CCB Next ultimate goal is to build a relationship in which the client is served in the best possible way, with the right group, in which knowledge is shared, processes are improved and the immense resources offered by Citi globally can be efficiently offered to our clients.
That is why we are called Next, because it a journey and we will always continue to be forward looking to find better ways to serve our clients cooperating with our colleagues in other countries.
CCB Next Relationship Manager, Team Leader is a seasoned professional role in a newly created model of service for Commercial Clients.
- Calls on clients to deepen relationships and proactively owns, responds to, uncovers and anticipates future needs, roadblocks or risks and expectations;
- Serves as clients' contact point and is responsible for managing internal departments to address any customer service issues;
- Introduces solutions to clients in building and strengthening an effective portfolio;
- Identifies cross-sell opportunities to deepen and increase share of wallet;
- Works closely with Case Manager on retention and on-boarding and of clients, ensuring the appropriate “Know Your Client” (KYC) and other compliance deliverables are met;
- Drives innovation in the solutions we provide clients and further developing our business where necessary and appropriate;
- Maximizes client experience by proactive sharing markets updates, trend and intelligence;
- Networks with clients to identify avenues for new business opportunities;
- Prepares /oversees new transaction submissions & annual reviews for the submission to the in-business credit lending management and independent risk department;
- Actively protects Citi’s assets and reputation by being the first line of defense from credit risk management perspective;
- Ensures compliance with regulatory requirements and Citi's policies / guidelines at all times;
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-3 years of experience in banking, in relationship management related roles;
- University degree or equivalent experience;
- Experience in remote client management will be an asset;
- Sound knowledge of banking and investment products and process as well as a track record of providing sound banking and financial advice and solutions to clients;
- Demonstrates core credit skills and understanding of accounting principles, financial modeling and statement analysis;
- Demonstrates ability to close deals and proficiently manage the credit origination process, gather and maintain credit documentation and monitor accounts
- Passion for creating new business opportunities with existing clients and able to demonstrate innovative approaches to meeting clients’ needs and cross-sell
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills;
- A self-starter, with positive/can-do approach, embraces changes and is bold;
- High level of energy, enthusiasm and motivation
- Ability to embrace new technology and understand the role digital plays in the experience we deliver for our clients and how quickly we react to propose them adequate solutions;
- Able to quickly adapt priorities based on the latest data insights;
- Good English is required;
- Knowledge of Polish is essential.
As an employer we offer:
- Attractive and stable employment conditions;
- Interesting projects and opportunities for further development within the global organization;
- Credit skills development;
- Work in a dynamic environment full of professional challenges;
- Rich package of benefits (including: private medical care, fitness card, life insurance, pension plan);
- Partly remote work.
We will begin to review applications before the deadline and therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
The role is located at Bank Handlowy S.A. in Warsaw: