- Ogłoszenie wygasło 6 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
CEE Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for implementing the right digital strategy aimed at optimizing sales. She or he makes sure that campaigns at online retailers are an extension of the brand campaigns & that they are part of the overall strategy of the business. She or he implements the best possible promotions and campaigns at the retailer and makes sure our brands and products are easy to find (optimising the customer journey).
Our client is a global company in the consumer goods industry with iconic brands in its portfolio.
- Ongoing support for 6 Regional Brand Managers in planning digital campaigns
- Manage the promotional online budget, prioritizing the strategically important brands whilst maximizing effectiveness
- Build, manage and maintain a business relationship with e-com customers to maximize company's branded presence
- Manage execution of online promotions and activities to drive sales for online platforms and marketplaces
- Build together with the marketplace platforms brand's landing pages, product pages and brand pages
- Monitor and adjust ongoing online retail campaigns vs performance and conduct data driven evaluations.
- Generate ratings and reviews for key products
- Localise approved global assets in time and provide retail with content feeds in cooperation with sales, marketing and customer service teams
- Proactively manage external agencies to deliver cost effective business solutions within approved budget and timelines.
- Make sure all activities are in line with our media calendar
- Reporting to Regional Marketing Manager & cooperation with Regional Media Manager
- 3 years of relevant Digital and E-Commerce experience in a sales & marketing commercial environment
- Experienced in delivering and evaluating effective plans and marketing communications programs as part of a team
- Expertise in delivering and evaluating effective communication plans
- Ability to write effective briefs including and challenge media agencies
- Ability to interpret and utilize a digital media plan effectively
- Ability to work independently as well as in an (international) team structure
- Project management experience, capable of prioritizing and handing multiple projects simultaneously under tight time restraints and within budget parameters
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize and to meet deadlines
- Can-do attitude and a highly organized and structured work approach
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Advanced skills with Excel/Analytics
- Well-developed verbal, written and presentation skills
- Fluency in English
- An amazing company culture where people come first
- A fun international team & portfolio of joyful exciting brands
- Flexible work arrangements