CEE L&D Systems Coordinator
DHL Supply Chain (Poland) Sp. z o.o.
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Support the regional Talent Management, Learning & Development agenda across clustered countries. Support members of the regional team on HR processes and activities. Improving service delivery quality by streamlining processes and services to support strategic TMLD goals.
- Provide support in all aspects of Talent Management, Learning & Development system,
- Support on people development, succession planning and career planning from the system perspective,
- Work with Talent Managers on the year-end processes,
- Periodic reporting and analysis of HR indicators, development of reports and statistics (Power BI),
- Provide technical support. Respond to questions and conduct root cause analysis and resolution of system issues,
- Create tickets and enter data into appropriate systems,
- Ensure incoming inquiries are answered professionally and efficiently,
- Identify and verify that employees are entitled to receive requested information,
- Perform employee-related data gathering, maintain data accuracy,
- Provide support to the implementation of HR Performance and Programs initiatives within the TMLD area and contribute on development content when required,
- Training and coaching of key users in business and HR roles.
- University degree,
- Professional experience in HR reporting and analytics, process optimization and project management in international environment,
- Contribution to the development of L&D and Talent Management Analytics and Reporting function,
- Communication skills with a service-oriented attitude,
- Strong influencing skills and the ability to successfully engage key stakeholders,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel,
- Power BI – good to have,
- English – fluent.