CEE Project Manager
DHL Supply Chain (Poland) Sp. z o.o.
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
CEE Project Manager
A project manager is responsible for planning and overseeing projects within an organization, from the initial ideation through to completion. Project manager coordinates people and processes to deliver projects on time, within budget and with the desired outcomes aligned to objective
- Lead and coordinate various projects and project teams on a day to day basis across CEE's borders, with multiple functional lines and work streams.
- Host Risk workshops together with the internal/external project teams.
- Understand the project scope as outlined in the Concept of Operation/System/Business Case and formulates this into a Project Plan.
- Lead the project team and customer in planning project deliverables and executing these by using DHL's available tools and templates.
- Identifies, documents, assigns, reviews and manages all project issues, risks and scope change requests.
- Manages all project costs as per the start up budget and takes overall responsibility for the agreed Project Budget.
- Cyclically reports the Project Status to all the required stakeholders in a professional and business friendly manner.
- Monitors that the quality and content of all project deliverables reflect the agreed targets and expectations as per the Project Charter & BCA.
- Ensures that the project meets all commercial and financial targets as described in the Business Case and immediately escalates in case any of these targets would be in risk.
- Establishes effective working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure that O2D and DePICT processes and standards are followed through whole lifecycle of the project.
- University degree (desirable).
- A solid understanding of the Supply Chain industry is required.
- Experience with CEE based stakeholders would be preferable but not mandatory.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships across different locations.
- Advanced level of English is required.
- Good communication and planning skills.
- Business & Financial acumen.
- O2D process understanding – nice to have.
- Project Management experience – nice to have.
- Driving license – required.