- Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Millions of people around the world buy and use Dometic products. They’re RV users, boat owners, truck drivers, campers, and outdoor people. And all part of a growing movement – a longing for freedom and adventure, a desire to explore the world and to stay away for extended periods of time. We call it mobile living. Our mission is to make mobile living easy. Discover the world of mobile living by joining our Team in Poland in a role of CEE Sales Administrator.
Why should you join Dometic?
- Providing professional support and customer service for existing business partners across CEE region;
- Answering to order related customer queries via email and phone;
- Supporting high level of customer orders fulfillment;
- Entering orders received directly from business partners into appropriate ERP systems;
- Administrating of sales data, accurate input of all order related details;
- Assuring data integrity by validating sales and service databases;
- Cooperating with factories, sales and logistics departments to ensure the highest level of product availability;
- Providing transport management for customer orders across CEE region;
- Handling claims and complaints in cooperation with other departments
- Organize transport from the pick-up points to the final destinations;
- Proactively develop, recommend and implement service and process improvements;
- 2 years of relevant experience in sales administration department;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (in particular Excel);
- Very good command of English language;
- Fluency in one of: Russian, Czech, Slovak, Hungarian;
- Strong communication skills and customer focus;
- Unflappable personality with a positive attitude and a belief that no job is too big or too small;
- Ability to develop and execute multiple priorities and approaches to meet objectives;
- Willingness to quickly move ideas to action, team player attitude with ability to proactively collaborate and strive for solutions.
What do we offer?
- Full time employment contract with regular working hours;
- International and dynamic work environment in a company with a stable market position;
- Competitive salary with performance based incentive;
- Private health care and Multisport system at your own disposal;
- A range of internal and external trainings focused on your personal development;
- Friendly and supportive onboarding process and great work atmosphere.
Please include the following statement in your application: According to art. 6 section 1, letter a of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) dated 27 April 2016 (Dz. Urz. UE L 119 z 04.05.2016) I hereby give consent to Talent Recruitment Monika Galas, ul. Obrzeżna 1C lok.162, 02-691 Warszawa to process my personal data included in my application for the purposes of this as well as future recruitment processes.