Tebodin Poland is a multidisciplinary consulting and engineering firm. Tebodin is part of Bilfinger,
a leading international industrial services provider. The company offers independent services to its clients all over the world in the following markets: industry, health and nutrition, oil and gas, chemicals, infrastructure, real estate, energy and environment. The company has a network of offices throughout Western Europe, Central Europe and Eastern Europe and the Middle East.
We are currently looking for:
Central and Eastern Europe Compliance Manager
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
Your new job:
You will be directly subordinated to Central and Eastern Europe Area Director and will support the area in the following tasks:
- Review and enforcement of regulations of the Group-wide Compliance System
- Consulting to local management and employees of 7 legal entities
- Collaboration with relevant special departments, such as Internal Audit, HR and Legal
- Identification and analysis of compliance risks in the operating business
- Review of projects in matters of compliance-related issues
- Optimization and implementation of Compliance Trainings
- Coordination and implementation of Third Party Due Diligences
- Assessment and investigation of incoming suspicious cases
- Co-operation with law firms, auditing firms and authorities
What do you offer?
- For this challenging task, we are looking for a Compliance Manager with several years of proven professional experience in the field of compliance.
- You have finished your studies – preferably business administration or laws – with good to very good results.
- You are well aware of all relevant legal regulations (particularly local prosecution law, anti-trust regulations, US FCPA and UK Bribery Act) and can apply them safely.
- You are experienced in the field of examination and assessment of Compliance Management Systems.
- An independent, goal-oriented and systematic way of working is what distinguishes you. You also have strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- In addition to assertiveness and teamwork skills, you have a confident appearance and communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- You are characterized by a pronounced organizational skill. Flexibility and high operational readiness are just as important as very good local language and English language skills and a well-versed handling of the MS Office package.
- You are willing to do business trips
What does Tebodin offer?
- Location: Warsaw Office
- What awaits you is a broad and comprehensive range of compliance tasks with various possibilities to contribute and implement your own ideas.
- You can expect a modern work environment as well as an excellent team atmosphere with an open communication culture in which your work is highly valued.
- You will be given the opportunity to support the development of the Compliance Management System of a market-listed company in an international environment.
- An attractive and performance-related remuneration package awaits you.
- You have the opportunity to shape your career in a growing field.