The independent Valeo group is fully focused on the design, production and sales of components, integrated systems and modules in the automotive industry, is one of the world's leading suppliers for the automotive industry. Throughout the world, in 33 countries, it employs over 111,000 employees, who contribute to the continuous development of Valeo every day thanks to their energy and commitment. In total, Valeo has nearly 190 production sites and 55 Research and Development centers, which contributes to one of the main missions - creating new, better automotive solutions.
Valeo Holding Group - Shared Services Center
In Skawina a Shared Services Center is located for such areas as: finance / accounting, IT, HR, purchasing and supply chain management. The center covers all production facilities in Poland and some sites located in Europe.
CFD Simulation Engineer
Lokalization: Skawina next to Kraków
Perform simulation for product development in accordance with standards and methods define by the product group:
- Check specifications and work-request,
- Perform simulation with standard methods,
- Provide critical analysis of results in reports,
- Present and explain results whenever needed,
Contribute to the improvement of methodologies and to their validation in accordance with PG needs:
- Reports observed strengths and weaknesses of the standard methods,
- Get the opinion of experts in the product or in its validation and propose way of improvement,
- Experiment new methodologies and assess their performance on factual criteria,
- Propose and help validation of new methods if relevant,
Contribute to the enhancement of skills and expertise by capitalizing the know-how:
- Write reports or/and notes for the simulation done, archive simulations and results,
- Capitalize the know-how by appropriate documentation and sharing of experience,
- Help people in the team (new-comers, trainees) or in the network in the field of simulation,
- Acquire new skills and inquired about new advances in the field of simulation,
Participates in technical communications with internal and external relationships:
- Communicate technical results to customers (internal or external)shares results with test and material laboratories and builds with them methods to validate the simulation and the product.
- Engineer degree in technical area;
- Simulation background;
- Experience in automotive industry will be an asset;
- Practical experience in Computer Fluid Dynamics;
- Good knowledge of heat transfer and fluid dynamics;
- Theoretical & practical approach to problem solving;
- Experience of using: Star CCM+, Ansys Fluent, CatiaV5;
- Fluent English;
- Teamwork spirit, precision, multitasking ability, result orientation.
- Employment in international production company with high quality standards of work, a leading multinational high-tech automotive supplier;
- Competitive salary;
- Good working conditions, healthcare and other social benefits.