Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
CFO & EV Consultant
Accenture Consulting & Strategy
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
What will you do:
- Grow CFO&EV practice thru participating in mid and large-scale projects
- Participate in asset development work, build new skills in emerging areas and work at clients proving and further developing these skills and assets on pioneering and defining engagements
- Decision taking. Maturity and ability to act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
- Ability to recommend right resources needed to deliver aligned projects and transformations
- Manage small-size teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
What do we expect from you:
- Knowledge of the local market in term of demands and needs, supply models and competitive approach to sale consulting services
- Technical competencies and experience primarily in ERP, Master Data
- Skills about financial accounting and controls for consulting deals
- Competencies in core business functions, e.g. Finance, Accounting
- Nice to have – SQL skills
- Nice to have – previous business consulting or auditing experience
- Self-starter, proactiveness and interest in technology-driven business process and highly motivated towards success
- Initiative and desire to learn business and technology subjects
- Ability to work independently and provide updates to management
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Excellent problem solving skills; proven teamwork and communication skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, writing, and editorial abilities
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Stable employment conditions based on an employment contract
- Private medical care, life insurance and employee share program
- Access to the MyBenefit platform (possibility of using a wide range of products and services, including the Multisport card and the lunch card).
- Individual support of a Career counselor and a specific path of professional development, as well as the possibility of a session with a Coach.
- A wide training package (soft and technical training offer, access to the e-learning platform, possibility of co-financing courses and certification)
- Participation in the implementation of projects on a global scale for the largest international companies from Fortune500 using the latest technological solutions and tools.
- Employee Assistance Program - free support in one-time legal, financial and psychological consultations.
- Paid employee referral program
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.