CFO&EV– Credit Risk Management Analyst / Consultant (CN)
Accenture Capability Network
- Warsaw Towers, Sienna 39, 00-121 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- ogłoszenie wygasło 3 godziny temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
CFO&EV– Credit Risk Management Analyst / Consultant (CN) Numer ref.: R00042277
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting advisory practice pulled together multinational and cross cultural professionals based in a strategic locations around the world. Management Consulting professionals design and implement changes to integrate strategy, technology, and people, enabling model & process improvements, creating value for global clients.
Meet the CFO&EV team As a Risk professional in the CFO&EV team in Capability Network, you’ll work with key industry players in the Risk Management sectors around the world. You’ll be at the heart of a dynamic fast-paced environment of challenge, growth and continuous learning in one of the most sought after industries. You’ll help our clients keep up with fast changing regulations, innovations as well as changing market conditions. You will be part of a team that brings to our clients industry-leading best practices, technologies and strategies in everything from credit, market or operational risk perspective - to regulatory compliance, robotics, artificial intelligence - and advanced quantitative modeling.
What will you do?
Although no two days at Accenture are the same, as a Credit Risk Management Consultant in our CFO&EV practice, a typical day might include:
- Advising our clients from Financial Services Institutions, global corporate entities as well as other industries including Resources & Energy or Consumer Goods on a wide range of Risk Management topics, focusing on Credit Scoring, Credit Risk Model Design & Validation, Stress Testing, Credit Risk Frameworks & Operating Models, Risk Analytics, Risk Data Management
- Shaping Accenture’s thought capital around current and emerging risk management topics in Credit Risk area
- Building relationships and working together with global Accenture Risk Management teams
- Helping the client use the new wave of technological innovation (Big Data & Cloud Solutions, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning) to enhance and transform the Credit Risk management function
- Traveling globally to work with prestigious clients and deliver large-scale transformational change
Who & What are we looking for?
- Experience in Credit Risk function at one or more Financial Services or corporate institutions such as Universal/Investment bank, Financial Market Infrastructure entity, Broker-Dealer, Rating Agency, Energy/Telecom corporate entity or Professional Services/Risk Advisory company
- Understanding of relevant regulatory framework of the major economies across the globe: Basel, FRTB, CCAR, BCBS 239 etc.
- Experience across Financial Risk software and platforms such as SAS, Oracle, Algo, Murex, MetricStream, Factset, Sophis or similar
- Team Player; enjoys the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world
- Strong communicator; fluency in English is required, additional language capabilities are highly advantageous
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required.
- Headquarter: Warsaw or Cracow or Wrocław as primary place of work/home office
If this sounds like the ideal role, career, and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible. When applying please enclose the below statement: I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority. I hereby also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment proceedings held by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive). At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law. Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
- Challenging & stimulating job in a professional and multinational environment
- Professional Strategy College training in US, possibility to participate in INSEAD program
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge & experience with global teams & leading subject matter experts
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large & prestigious projects & learn the most innovative thinking & approaches