CFO&EV– Financial Crime Risk Management Analyst / Consultant (CN)
Accenture Capability Network
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
CFO&EV– Financial Crime Risk Management Analyst / Consultant (CN)Numer ref.: R00014125
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. Visit us at www.accenture.com. Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting advisory practice, pulling together multinational and cross cultural professionals based within prominent locations around the world. Management Consulting professionals design and implement changes to integrate strategy, technology, and people, enabling model & process improvements, creating value for global clients.
Meet the CFO&EV team As a Risk professional in the CFO&EV team in Capability Network, you’ll work with key industry players in the Risk Management sectors around the world. You’ll be at the heart of a dynamic fast-paced environment of challenge, growth and continuous learning in one of the most sought after industries. You’ll help our clients keep up with fast changing regulations, innovations as well as changing market conditions. You will be part of a team that brings to our clients industry-leading best practices, technologies and strategies in everything from credit, market or operational risk perspective - to regulatory compliance, robotics, artificial intelligence - and advanced quantitative modeling.
Who & What are we looking for?
- Minimum 2 years of Fin Crime experience at one or more Financial Services or corporate institutions such as Universal/Investment bank, Broker-Dealer, Rating Agency, Energy/Telecom corporate entity or Professional Services/Risk Advisory with an understanding of one or more of the following areas: Anti-Money Laundering (AML), including Risk Assessments and AML Program Implementation, Target Operating Model Design; Know Your Customer (KYC) process design and digitalization; Transaction Monitoring optimization, client segmentation, scenario and threshold tuning; Sanctions, PEPs and Adverse Media Screening; Fraud Risk Management; Counter Terrorist Financing; Anti-Bribery and Corruption
- An understanding of Fin Crime regulatory framework of one or more of the major economies across globe: Knowledge of EU, UN, FATF, OFAC, BSA, JMLSG, FCPA etc.
- Willing to travel and work at international client sites when circumstances allow
- Experience across Fin Crime, AML & KYC, Frauds platforms and technologies/products such as Actimize, Pega, Appian, Fenergo, Quantexa, SAS AML, Oracle, NetReveal
- Industry certifications such as CAMS, ICA, CFCS, CFE preferred
- Team Player; enjoys the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world
- Determined; appreciates a challenge and overcoming obstacles to achieve results
- Digitally savvy and conscious of new technologies; continuous learner; knowledge of programming languages (R, SAS, VBA, SQL, PYTHON) would be a great supplement
- Strong communicator; fluency in English is required, additional language capabilities are highly advantageous
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Headquarter: Warsaw or Cracow or Wrocław Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Challenging & stimulating job in a professional and multinational environment
- Professional Strategy College training in US, possibility to participate in INSEAD program
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge & experience with global teams & leading subject matter experts
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large & prestigious projects & learn the most innovative thinking & approaches
- Attractive financial & benefits package
If this sounds like the ideal role, career, and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible. Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com. When applying please enclose the below statement: I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority. I hereby also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment proceedings held by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive). At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law. Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.