- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
What will you do?
- Advising Financial Services Institutions and global corporate entities on a wide range of Risk Management topics
- Acting as a subject matter expert on Risk while working with Accenture’s global teams to shape and help clients develop solutions
- Working across a dynamic, international team where English is the common language
- Helping the client use the new wave of technological innovation (Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning) to enhance and transform the risk management function
- Traveling globally to work with prestigious clients and deliver large-scale transformational change
- Coaching and mentoring junior team members
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 2 years of risk management experience at one or more Financial Services or corporate institutions with an understanding of one or more of the following areas: ALM, Liquidity Risk Measurement, Reporting and Management, Capital forecasting and modelling, Credit Risk Measurement , Market Risk Measurement and Management-related topics , VaR Calculations for financial instruments, Operational Risk Management Framework and risk calculation methodology, Functional design and database modeling, Climate Risk
- Knowledge of programming languages (R, SAS, VBA, SQL, PYTHON) would be a great supplement
- An understanding of risk regulatory framework of one more of the major economies across globe: Knowledge of Basel II/III principles and practice, Dodd Frank, ICAAP, MIFID, FRTB, GDPR, IFRS 9, Anacredit, etc.
- Experience across risk platforms and technologies/products such as Bloomberg, Reuters, Sungard, Murex, Algorithmics, eFront, OFSAA, Moody’s
- Fluency in English is required
- Willing to travel and work at international client sites
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Professional trainings (available in Poland and abroad), an access to powerful learning platforms
- Competitive benefits package: private healthcare, additional life insurances, lunch vouchers, sport packages, Lounge Club membership
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.