- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
All kinds of people. Best Kind of Work. Career Growth.
Due to the dynamic growth, we are looking for a Chief Financial Officer to support the CEO with all strategic decisions and drive cultivate persistence urgency, set clear strategic objectives, be dynamic enough to adapt to ever-changing business management and market needs.
- Support CEO in all Group financial aspects in Poland - reporting, consolidation, financial planning, risk management, and cash flow management.
- Supervision over ongoing activities, introduce local financial processes and procedures, implement reporting standards.
- Coordination of external accounting and tax offices on a daily basis.
- Financing of new projects and supervision of all financing agreements.
- A full overview of cash flow management.
- Development and further maintenance of the fundraising tools.
- Negotiating with the Bank for lines of credit or other financial services as required and appropriate.
- Building strong relationships with banks.
- Support in mergers and acquisitions.
- Close cooperation with Managers in the regional financial structure.
- University degree in finance or economics.
- Min. 5 years of experience in both: financial analysis and treasury.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Experience in cooperation with external accounting office would be a plus.
- Self-driven attitude, high ability of strategic thinking, and project management.
- Hands-on approach and willing to cooperate with business - translation numbers into recommendations and actions.
Do not hesitate to apply if you like to do things that matter. If you do not see yourself in such a position, spread the word among other professionals who might be a fit!
All your information will be kept confidential.
When applying please enclose the below statement: “I hereby agree for processing my personal data contained in this questionnaire or other submitted documents in order to conduct and manage the recruitment process (processes) to work with SmartWays Sp. z o.o., including the provision of such data to potential employers. I understand that any of my personal data is voluntary and declare that I was told (I was informed) about my right to control the processing of my personal data, including the right to obtain information about how to share data and the recipients of the data, my right to complete and update the date, rectification of personal data, right to request to remove my personal data and right to object to processing in the above order, and to transfer data to other entities.”