Change Management Consultant / Analyst (CN)
Accenture Capability Network
- ogłoszenie wygasło 4 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
Change Management Consultant / Analyst (CN)Numer ref.: R00010717
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations around the world. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland Capability Network is located in Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
Meet the Business & Change Agility Team
Joining the network of ~200 Organization Change and Communications professionals within the Capability Network globally, you’ll work at the heart of transformations encompassing Change Management, Communications and Trainings. You’ll rely on our methodology and the whole variety of Change Management and Communications tools to gather organizations’ business needs and people expectations to design, develop and deliver change interventions, high impact communications for the change journeys and transformation projects. You’ll use your skills and expertise to implement exciting change and communications programs or be a part of a specialized area within the program.
What will you do?
Although no two days at Accenture are the same, as a Change Management Consultant / Analyst, a typical project might include the below activities:
- Being a part of a Change Management workstream during large transformation projects
- Leveraging your experience and knowledge of how people and organizations manage change
- Performing stakeholders’ analysis and change impacts assessment
- Developing a Change Management plan, including communication and training plans
- Designing and executing Communications, to ensure the message reaches all impacted users
- Collaborating among diverse teams on an international scale
- Planning and coordinating trainings, to ensure all users are properly prepared and trained
- Measuring progress and effectiveness of change management activities and business readiness
- Supporting people and organizations in adoption of change, new tools or new ways of working
- Contributing to practice-building efforts such as knowledge sharing, training and attending community events
- Traveling globally to work with prestigious clients and deliver large-scale transformational change
Our commitment to you You will enjoy:
- A transparent career path designed for rapid career progression
- A supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning
- A global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
- Permanent employment contract
Who & What are we looking for?
- Minimum bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Relevant experience in change management related to transformation programs (stakeholder assessment, change impact analysis, organization design, communication planning and execution, training support and business readiness)
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken)
- Good level of other EU foreign language e.g. German, Italian, French, Spanish would be strong asset
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communications competencies
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and multiple commitments/projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Headquarter: Warsaw or Cracow or Wrocław Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
If this sounds like the ideal role, career, and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.