Change Management Consultant - ERP Implementations Change Management
- ogłoszenie wygasło 7 lat temu
Accenture’s Capability Network has a global practice of over 2,000 experts in consulting and strategy that provides specialized industry and functional expertise. This practice helps deliver cutting-edge expertise and measurable value to our clients and pursue opportunities with greater flexibility and speed. Rapidly expanding, the Capability Network is a highly strategic initiative designed to reinvent strategy and management consulting, building competitive advantage on a global scale.
Change Management Consultant - ERP Implementations Change ManagementNumer ref.: 00258069
Join the Capability Network in Warsaw and become part of the next generation of Consulting. As part of the Capability Network, you will always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture. You will find astimulating environment where you will work with prestigious global clients on diverse and challenging projects that deliver real business outcomes, enabling you to increase your skillset and knowledge and enhance your career development. Your impact will be truly global as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaborationand knowledge sharing. For more informationvisit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
Currently we are expanding the Capability Network Team in Warsaw and we are looking for an experienced and accomplished Change Management professionals. Change Management is focused on helping clients successfully manage change in an environment that is global, multi-polar, multi-cultural, cross-generational, and virtual - and changing at an accelerating pace. This is achieved using methods-based, data-driven, tailored solutions to increase the pace and certainty of successful organizational change. The scope covers the entire lifecycle of a change program and includes the following core offerings.
- Change Strategy - Bringing proven change architectures and best practices to help clients navigate change.
- Organization Change Enablement - Enabling clients to manage their organizational change efforts, such as the transition to outsourcing, system and process change, and large-scale transformation, among others. Within Organization Change Enablement, there are three sub-offerings:
- Managing Organization Change - Guiding clients through the management and execution of strategic organizational change programs such as mergers & acquisitions, globalization, etc.
- Enabling System and Process Change - Helping clients manage and execute medium- to large-scale change programs related to the implementation of system (e.g., SAP, Oracle, etc.) and/or process changes within diverse organizations.
- Transitioning to Outsourcing - Providing proven solution frameworks for managing the human element of outsourcing focused change within both the retained and outsourced elements of the client's workforce.
- Change Capability Development - Helping clients achieve sustainable performance improvements within their organizations from their change programs.
Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work
Willing to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term
Willing to travel min. 50% (annual) of time and could be more. Travel is required and may be 80%-100% on a weekly basis on some projects (typically Monday – Friday) for some periods during the year
Permanent employment contract
Attractive benefits package
Company car and petrol allowance
Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects
Core training program in US headquarter
Dynamic, international working environment
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to continue building your career.
- Minimum bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of professional experience
- Relevant experience in change management related to ERP /IT implementation programs (stakeholder assessment, change impact analysis, job/role/organization design, sponsorship alignment, communication planning, training/performance support and organizational readiness)
- Should have consulting, team management and project delivery experience
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) is required
- Good level of the other foreign language e.g. German, Italian, French, Spanish would be strong asset
- Project Management Certification (i.e. PMP, CAPM, PgMP, APMC, MPM, CPM) would be strong asset
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and multiple commitments/projects simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communications competencies
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proven success in contributing to ateam-oriented and distributed delivery environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Analyze client's business process and organizational change impacts, understand client's business, organization and change management issues, explain the factors involved and shape organizational solutions to deliver value to the client.
- Additional responsibilities in atleast one of the following change management offering areas:
- Change Strategy
- Design and development of change management strategies to address business process reengineering, organizational design, training, communications and business readiness.
- Application of the change architectures, models, and frameworks used to execute global, multi-polar,multi-workforce, cross-generational, or multi-cultural, complex change successfully
- Assist client executives communicate frameworks, cultural norms, and stakeholder engagement practices
- Organization Change Enablement
- Approach Change Management as a"Science" instead of an "Art" by using data-driven andpredictable methodology and analytics
- Create and utilize methods,estimators, and frameworks that integrate tightly with the broader project
- Plan and drive stakeholder engagement, leadership alignment, impact analysis, learning/training, communications, business readiness, deployment, and adoption measurement
- Re-align the organization, its people, and their actions with critical business imperatives and specificobjectives
- Plan and manage the workforce transition from internally managed operations to outsourced operations
- Identify and shape opportunities toprovide or create additional client value
- Develop trusted relationships with key decision-makers across client organization
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Please find attached the "Data Privacy Statement" on our website www.careers.accenture.com. Print, sign and return the form by post to our office.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.